SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got to be part of this club...:pray: WL is still active so I think I have a fight chance. Just hoping that I do have to resort to eBay. I will if I have to, but I'm keeping my finger crossed.

Good luck bro, hope your WL will be converted.

Please, people not having the Skaar PF exclusive on order, DO NOT COME IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE. You are not welcome.

Is this charging soon? When I was checking out my orders I noticed SS changed the status to call to cancel. Same with the Lara Croft pf.

If you dont have an ex Skaar PF on order you have no soul.

:horseIts not abt EX my friend :stick its abt Skaar ex or reg. yehh i agree ex would be better with change of hand with axe option but its sold out n will get reg so no worry. You got yours Ex na then enjoy don't flip it for money keep him in collection oKk :chillpill:

That's for sure lol
This one guy I'm talking to wants $700 and I'm not sure if it's worth that now or ever??

yeah it's hard to say. we'll see completed auctions on scambay for more than that i'm sure, but it's not a true guide as alot of them auctions are fake just to push up the price.

Maybe a Doom pF EX:monkey3

Nope only cost me a months worth of food for the family, they needed to go on a diet anyways.

Please, people not having the Skaar PF exclusive on order, DO NOT COME IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE. You are not welcome.

:pfft::pfft::pfft: I'm still on the fence for this one, as this character is way after my time of comics which is why I wasn't in a hurry to order him, but then again i've got Rulk on order and pretty much everything else Hulk related in my collection already so from a completest point of view I should have him I guess. :dunno

:horseIts not abt EX my friend

128979482379679389.jpg

:lol

Back