Sin City: A Dame To Kill For

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it last night. It was a 7:50 show and there was only five people in the theater. A Dame to Kill For was the best segment. The Nancy one was the worst. Just Another Saturday Night and the Joseph Gordon Levitt segment were pretty good. There were some problems, but I was entertained overall.

Ill never understand why they had to create new stories already having stories from the old comics...

for how long is eva green nude?

Hey! How come some people are saying Eva Green had a body double for the nude scenes??

WTF!!!

I think that's very doubtful, considering how "conservative" some of her other projects have been (*cough*300*cough*Penny Dreadful*cough*).:lol

All I can say is Frank Miller must've had some very ****ed up formative years to have the view of women that he does. I have no problem, and I'm not shy, with an appreciation of the female form, and, I'll admit, sometimes it teeters on the verge of objectification, but, my god, compared to this, I'm a hardcore feminist. It's almost shocking how insane the guy is, and he doesn't even try to hide it. Women are homicidal maniacs or manipulative she-devils when they're not having sex with you, if you ask Frank Miller. I don't know if he's just greatly exaggerated film noir tropes or if he legitimately uses his work as a soap box for his view of the world, but, yeah, ****'s nuts, man. I don't hold that against the film, at all, though. Really, I don't even take issue with it in the source material. I just think Francis should start putting those royalty checks from all of those Dark Knight Returns tradepaperbacks to good use by paying to see a therapist.:lol

I think that's very doubtful, considering how "conservative" some of her other projects have been (*cough*300*cough*Penny Dreadful*cough*).:lol

She's never used a body double before. Don't know why she'd start now.

that's what some are saying but I keep hearing that this girl was her body double for the nude scenes.

Karina+Clark.jpg

It even says in her IMDB that she DID double for Eva Green :horror:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3247564/

She has one pic posted on her IMDB that apparently is her from the film. Not the scene I was expecting as I was thinking it may have been the pool scene. Maybe she's not comfortable with full on nudity sex scenes? Hell if I know.

Back