SILLY @$$ question, but . . . HOW MANY COBRA Trooper figures do you own?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaForceChung

BANNED
Reaction score
See subject.

I'm slowly building my squad. SO FAR . . .

COBRA Trooper X 5
COBRA Officer X 1
COBRA Sniper X 1 (Pending)

Ultimately, I'd like to have 12 COBRA Trooper figures with 2 COBRA Officer figures and 2 COBRA Sniper figures to round out my detachment. Of course, Sideshow may throw in another variation of a COBRA Trooper figure eventually.

2 troopers, 1 officer (and an extra noggin soon to be scarred), and a sniper. Thinking about picking up another trooper to turn into a SAW but if Sideshow's making one, I'd rather have theirs.

Just one, I neither have the time or the money to army build these suckers! I stick to 3 3/4" for that particular vice.

2 troopers, an officer, and soon a sniper. I don't need two of everything, especially officers. I don't need equal numbers of troopers and officers. I wouldn't mind another trooper or two though

Not sure Mando.. but Im waiting on BATS and 1986 Vipers to build my army(No telling how long I'll be waiting, I know:(). But I am thinking about getting ethier a officer or a sniper just to have... Don't know yet, which ever one happens to be better.:dunno

Not sure Mando.. but Im waiting on BATS and 1986 Vipers to build my army(No telling how long I'll be waiting, I know:(). But I am thinking about getting ethier a officer or a sniper just to have... Don't know yet, which ever one happens to be better.:dunno

If given the choice between an officer, sniper or regular trooper, the regular trooper is best. You should pick one up and then decide what else you want based on him.

Sadly, 0 for me. Never cared for the toy as a kid, and haven't been blown away by what I've seen to the degree that I could justify the spending. If I run by one for the right price, or can orchestrate the right kind of trade, I would happily add one to the collection, though.

I will say this, if the Cobra Trooper had the longer sleeves and face of the officer, I would probably have gone with him, but I haven't felt like wasting the energy and money modding him to my liking.

Are the sleeves longer? I found that after a bit of futzing with the trooper, the sleeves actually fit better (the chest was velcro'd too tight).

I'm pretty sure the sleeves are longer. My Trooper has an Officer shirt on and the sleeves are definitely at least a little longer.

..."definitely at least" yeah that was good, Mando. :duh

Back