SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Ven-tur-aaaa!"
-"Yes, Satan? Oh, I'm sorry, Salamanca, you sounded like someone else."

More fun with real hair. Hector Salamanca from Breaking Bad (sans wheel chair--it's a miracle, he can walk).

HectorFrontGreyNoFlash.jpg

]

wow Hector looks amazing Nathan - please excuse My igorance, but was this rocco,s head sculpt and you resculpted all the neck and chest area.

them eyes are real beautiful , as all the eyes you do and the hair looks very impressive to, after seeing the work you done on the The SHO-NUFF! Project, i new from then on that you cracked it - Keep it up mate, your killing it ;)

Man oh man, Salamanca is nuts!!! That is seriously in the top 10 things that I've seen from you! That's going to be a very cool piece when all said and done, wheelchair and all

Can anybody in the UK help me acquire a couple ornaments from the Disney Store Online UK site? They won't ship to the U.S. and the ones I want are not available, or are no longer available here. I did the prototype paint ups for them, and I'd love to add them to my collection.

Here's the link to one of them, but the other may not have been released yet.

_12m.jpg

Walt Disney in Los Angeles Figurine | Pins, Art & Collectibles | Disney Store

Jeez, is Disney that tight?!?! They don't even hook you up with an ornament that you worked on??

Well, Pop, they are pretty giving while you are working with them, but because I had to wait five months to get paid for some of the pieces I did, I decided not to starve while working for them anymore. Now that I don't paint for them, they are less obliged to go out of their way to find pieces for me. I have everything I've done from previous years (bought or given), but I've had to buy anything I want this year, and there was more than twice as mush this time than before.

Didnt get anything. If you still need any help, just come back to me. Otherwise fine either. :duff

We're waiting to see what else pops up in the UK first, so we don't need to keep bugging you each time. I will get back to you.

Thanks for all the praise on Hector. I was nervous about doing the hair before I tackled Sho Noff, but he gave me a bit more confidence and practice. Glad you all like him.

Man, that is just incredible! I've always really liked that Hector sculpt, Rocco really did fine work on it... and the paints as always just breath life into it.

Back