SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my mind gets blown every time i come here...damn, these are some awesome paints Nathan! Kudos!!:clap

Man! Oodles of fresh awesomeness!

Everything looks unbelievable but I'm particular blown away by hatless Blondie and Elvira. ELVIRA!!! How the hell can you make her stockings appear sheer like that! Hol-y cow!!!!!

Just received my custom mid transformation Bruce Banner from Nathan! I couldn't be more pleased with the end result! So glad to put the iminime sculpt given to me as a gift to good use! Thanks, Nathan! :)
DSC_0811_zps00d6163f.jpg

DSC_0812_zpsfbe50072.jpg

DSC_0814_zps0bf9ade2.jpg

DSC_0817_zpsfa7e6367.jpg

DSC_0824_zps038e345a.jpg

DSC_0830_zpsace03928.jpg

Hey, cool, I totally missed Marlo's post of Banner-Hulk. Looks great to see all three pieces together like that. Nice work ripping the shirt, Marlo!

Here's a raging awesome project that was both intimidating, but equally rewarding to pull off. From The Last Dragon, this is the Shogun of Harlem himself, Sho Nuff sculpted by Michael Garver, painted and haired by me, and spearheaded by our own lovable Magnus. I don't know who did the clothes, but they are spot on and excellent as well.

ShoNuffBust.jpg

Freshly haired before adding my own special "Soul Glow" and styling. All hair is glue on in small strands section by section. A real time consuming pain.

Teaser.jpg

ShoNuffLeftProfile.jpg

ShoNuffBust2.jpg

ShoNuffEyes.jpg

Back