SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SilentSurfer i have to say your work truly inspires me and is one of the reasons i joined here to get access to this thread after it became member only viewable.

I hope one day to become the UK version of you in the sense of quality,admiration and in demand status.

An alternate eye pose before hair.

ShoNuff2CloseUp.jpg

This is so BADA$$!!!! Nate, I think I say this every time I visit but you're an amazing artist.

SilentSurfer i have to say your work truly inspires me and is one of the reasons i joined here to get access to this thread after it became member only viewable.

I hope one day to become the UK version of you in the sense of quality,admiration and in demand status.

I appreciate the kind words. I hope to see you become the UK version of me, too. I love seeing other artist's work who impress me. I have no desire to be alone at the top. Come on up!

I love seeing other artist's work who impress me. I have no desire to be alone at the top. Come on up![/QUOTE]

Great words from great artist!You are amazing master, mr.Eakins!

Can anybody in the UK help me acquire a couple ornaments from the Disney Store Online UK site? They won't ship to the U.S. and the ones I want are not available, or are no longer available here. I did the prototype paint ups for them, and I'd love to add them to my collection.

Here's the link to one of them, but the other may not have been released yet.

_12m.jpg

Walt Disney in Los Angeles Figurine | Pins, Art & Collectibles | Disney Store

"Ven-tur-aaaa!"
-"Yes, Satan? Oh, I'm sorry, Salamanca, you sounded like someone else."

More fun with real hair. Hector Salamanca from Breaking Bad (sans wheel chair--it's a miracle, he can walk).

HectorDressedFull.jpg

HectorFrontGreyNoFlash.jpg

HectorHairBack.jpg

HectorFrontBlack.jpg

HectorRightProfileBlack.jpg

HectorLeftProfileBlack.jpg

HectorDressedLeftProfile.jpg

HectorRightProfileDressed.jpg

Last edited:
Beatiful hair app, its exactly the way i imagine would be perfect in one doc brown bttf figure

That is pretty, pretty good.

It's interesting see this "real hair" phenomenon sweeping through the customs community. I imagine it won't be long before we start seeing more of it in the "manufactured" figure world.

Damn! Add a little drool, crop it to show just the head and at first glance people would think
that was the real deal there.

4 out of 4 :clap :clap :clap :clap

Wow. Those eyes look amazing. I've always been amazed by how you'll are able to manage something so accurate at such a scale!

Back