Joy Toys Warhammer 40K 1/18 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dotanuki

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I just ordered The Ultramarine Chapter Master Marneus Calgar on BBTS. :) My first Joy Toys Warhammer 40k purches and i put Primarch Roboute Gulliman on preorder. After alot of struggel to decide whether i will get into the line or not, i finally cave in... :) Roboute Gulliman figure is a big reason for this decision. I just really like Ultramarines and i will build a small Ultramarines army with their chapter master, heros and Primarch.

Haters gonna hate, i can hear the haters say ''so you are into smurfs and you even ordered the papa smurf'' xD HAHAHA

Ultramarines are cool, they are the most heroic and honorable space marines chapter of the God Emperor. Is there anyone on the forum also collecting Joy Toy Warhammer 40K Line ? I would like to see my battle brothers' collection pictures.

I've been tempted, but going by reviews the paint jobs just seem too variable in quality for the price point. No denying that many of them look awesome, however!

I just ordered The Ultramarine Chapter Master Marneus Calgar on BBTS. :) My first Joy Toys Warhammer 40k purches and i put Primarch Roboute Gulliman on preorder. After alot of struggel to decide whether i will get into the line or not, i finally cave in... :) Roboute Gulliman figure is a big reason for this decision. I just really like Ultramarines and i will build a small Ultramarines army with their chapter master, heros and Primarch.

Haters gonna hate, i can hear the haters say ''so you are into smurfs and you even ordered the papa smurf'' xD HAHAHA

Ultramarines are cool, they are the most heroic and honorable space marines chapter of the God Emperor. Is there anyone on the forum also collecting Joy Toy Warhammer 40K Line ? I would like to see my battle brothers' collection pictures.
Ultramarines were always my #1 for two reasons: 1. Ultramarine blue is the best colour, and 2. The upside down Omega symbol, as I love Omega watches.

My only issues with these figures is the cost for a such a small figure. As someone who mostly collects 1/6 scale, I don't mind going down to 1/8, but 1/18 is too small. At least Roboute Guilliman is 18cm tall, so he isn't tiny like normal 1/18 figures, so I am strongly considering King Smurf.

Edit: Aaaaaaand I pre-ordered King Smurf!

Last edited:
Ultramarines were always my #1 for two reasons: 1. Ultramarine blue is the best colour, and 2. The upside down Omega symbol, as I love Omega watches.

My only issues with these figures is the cost for a such a small figure. As someone who mostly collects 1/6 scale, I don't mind going down to 1/8, but 1/18 is too small. At least Roboute Guilliman is 18cm tall, so he isn't tiny like normal 1/18 figures, so I am strongly considering King Smurf.

Edit: Aaaaaaand I pre-ordered King Smurf!

Good Decidion. If you ask me compared to super tiny miniatures, 1/18 figures are so much better. I will definetly get all the Primarchs and built a Smurfs army. :)

Good Decidion. If you ask me compared to super tiny miniatures, 1/18 figures are so much better. I will definetly get all the Primarchs and built a Smurfs army. :)
The Emperor would be an especially cool figure too.

Back