Silent Hill Figures Possibly?!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v1101011

Freaked Out
Reaction score
From Ask Sideshow:

Silent Hill is high on our list of candidate properties to pursue, especially as we have a soft spot for Pyramid Head character design!

I don't know about you guys, but I would LOVE to see someone get the license and take a crack at Silent Hill. :maul

If these are coming from SS, they are going to be PFs or statues. I don't think they'll be figures.

I can really only see Pyramid Head and a Nurse getting anything made at all. I don't think a James Sunderland or a Cybil Bennett will sell well at all.

Pyramid Head design is played out (fantastic in 2, but watering it down with the movie and further uses was lame), but it'd be a big seller so I'm sure that'd be done. One of the nurse designs would be on my buy list though. I'd totally be down for some of the other monster designs, but I think most wouldn't have enough popularity to be made.

:wacky:wacky:wacky

I saw someone made a Pyramid Head diorama, complete with messed up room. It looks pretty cool. Man, wish I can remember who the sculptor is.

Not sure if this is the one you're refering to, but this was made by SSF's own cyzombie:

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

F'n ILL!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Back