Silent Hill: Downpour (originally SH 8)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E3 2011 trailer:

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLruIB8fZpY] - Silent Hill Downpour E3 2011 trailer[/ame]

Not sure if this warranted a new thread, so I'll just post it here. A new Silent Hill game was announced for NGP/PSP2/PS Vita/whatever:

rDWbc.png

Nothing else is known about it.

Silent Hill Downpour looks freaking amazing ..very atmospheric and creepy...I saw live gamely and the trailers really don't do this one justice

I played SH 1 through 4 but didn't get very far in SH4 cause I just lost interest in it. I have yet to pick up an SH title since though I may get Origins since I now have a PSP.

I watched my friend play it, but he sold it and gave me the stradegy book. :lol

I really liked 4. I don't know why. The first person sections were incredibly creepy. Especially when the walls turned to crying babies :horror

4 was very underrated the story was way too deep and disturbing for most people though

True..Walter's story was the most tragic & unsettling in video gaming history..The majority of people aren't refined enough to appreciate the level of depth of that character

Great looking trailer...I am indifferent to the song by Korn itself, but hey, if it helps sell copies, so be it.

Seems to be a lot of interesting things going on in the trailer, and even harder to tell what they are! Cant wait

Especially Walter. He was insanely disturbing.

He was interesting, but the game strayed out from the original game.

I feel like the SH try to involve too many characters to the original story line. IDK... the storyline (to me) got to confusing. I miss Akira Yamaoka. :(

Anyway... Downpour isn't related with the events of other SH games.It's a different game. :( I'll play this, but SH should just end.

Back