Splatterhouse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kotaku was not kind in their review. I'm still interested though. It looks really nice. I can turn the brain off and just hack at some monsters for a couple hours and be perfectly content.

that's exactly when i got it...i believe my brother got ROBOCOP vs TERMINATOR the same XMAS...but i could be wrong :panic:

such an awesome cover. I looks like a Jason Knock-Off is about to kill an Queen Alien knock off !!!

spltrhs2.jpg

Awesome! One thing I remember almost as much as the gameplay is that after the opening, if you just sat there and let the game go it went into a sequence of multiple skulls seemingly coming at you from behind the screen almost jumping out at you. Really gave you the feeling you were dealing with some dark force.

Man I hope there is at least one more made. In the credits is says SOTA helped with it. I would love to have a statue of rick and one when he's maxed out with the mask.

So glad that I watched that video. I can take this off my Gamefly queue now.
This is an insult to the originals.

The whole mood/atmosphere seems to be a complete departure. The originals were downright creepy and foreboding. This just seems to be a mindless bloody beat'em up. And what's with the speed metal music? Way to instill a feeling of dread...

Man I hope there is at least one more made. In the credits is says SOTA helped with it. I would love to have a statue of rick and one when he's maxed out with the mask.

110AF1264C00ADB7541266

I agree with you and love this game a lot!!

This game is awesome...anyone who bashes it takes themselves wayy too seriously.

It's great the game comes with all 3 original versions. As a die hard fan of the Originals, this New game surpasses them in just about everyway.

I agree I think that alot of the younger gamers take games too seriously. Games are bottom line meant to be FUN.

One of my favorite moves is the TAKEDOWN and GROUND and POUND. It's like Matt Hughes ground and pound 10X.

Huge splatterhouse fan, I'm on chapter eight and love this game. Plus you unlock all 3 original splatterhouse games as you progress thru the story.

Best part of the game!!!

Reboot game is really good, just crazy hard at times....only thing that kills me, and keeps me from playing more is the loading times!!! OMG!!! when you die you have to wait like a minute to get back in the game because of the loading..:slap and with it being so hard this just ruins the game.

I got this game from gamestop pre order first day and just got like a week ago my splatterhouse mask , it is really nice , it's heavy and it's really cool to display :D

Back