Sideshow's KOTCS Indy OFFICIAL IMAGE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shots, JB! I tried to do the same but time ran short and I had to rush these two. I need to try again because I'm not too happy with the posing and angles.

IMG_7310.jpg

IMG_7311.jpg

These are great shots. So did u find any rare relics or artifacts while
exploring? ;)

Took Indy out exploring today...

4718726237_986a90aee9_b.jpg

4718726195_76c16885bb_o.jpg

...and I gotta say...out of the two Indy figures that I've got from Sideshow...I really am liking this one just a bit more...

4718726307_1116b2d63a_b.jpg

I like both, mind you...but this one just has such a great "Indy" attitude and photographs really well.

If anyone's on the fence on this great figure...get down off there and get him.... :whip :)

awesome pics, I just won an ebay auction for the Exclusive Crystal Skull Indy for $55. :thud: :blissy
But lost out on the Belloq with Idol environment that went for around $76.

https://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350368196404&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Perry

:mad:

You've got to be frakin kidding me!

That's absolutely ridiculous and I hate you! :pfft:

:( I'm glad I've got my KOTCS Indy regular, but this really makes me rethink ever pre-ordering anything! :gah:

Maybe it's the recession, but it seems like people are getting fantastic deals left and right nowadays.

Hmph. Congratulations, mah45. I guess. ;)

And great photos, jedibear.

Dude, I'm with you, I'm really getting tired of paying in the High Hundreds for stuff and then being able to buy it for half the price.

I pre-order HT figs, but there's absolutely no reason to do this with SS figs now... Unless the EX is something I can't do without like the Emperor, I just don't see the benefit? Not a single Star Wars figure or Indy figure goes for more than retail on the secondary market and the only SS figure that's been released over the past few years that has increased in value would be Snake Eyes, which I can see decreasing once the second version hits... I dunno, in this market there's not reason to overpay. :huh

I pre-order HT figs, but there's absolutely no reason to do this with SS figs now... Unless the EX is something I can't do without like the Emperor, I just don't see the benefit? Not a single Star Wars figure or Indy figure goes for more than retail on the secondary market and the only SS figure that's been released over the past few years that has increased in value would be Snake Eyes, which I can see decreasing once the second version hits... I dunno, in this market there's not reason to overpay. :huh

Even the exclusives can be had down the road. I missed the Jedi Luke exclusive preorder and only got the regular. About a year later I was able to get the exclusive box and gun for $20. :lol

Just look at mah45. He got the exclusive KOTCS Indy that retails for $175 for a mere $55!!!

I can see pre-ordering HT figures since they seem to be the only ones that disappear after release. There are a few here and there with older properties (like Alien) that can still be had and sometimes even at a bargain. But for the most part the Hot Toys stuff sells.

I saw that even the Squad Leader Sandie that I just got for full Sideshow price in March is now on super sale at Go Hastings for $79 plus an extra 20% off!

So come this SDCC, I'm going to think real hard before I pre-order anything from Sideshow. If the figure is one of my absolute must haves and the exclusive is worth it, then I'll think about pre-ordering. Otherwise I will wait.

Just look at mah45. He got the exclusive KOTCS Indy that retails for $175 for a mere $55!!!

I can see pre-ordering HT figures since they seem to be the only ones that disappear after release. There are a few here and there with older properties (like Alien) that can still be had and sometimes even at a bargain. But for the most part the Hot Toys stuff sells.

I saw that even the Squad Leader Sandie that I just got for full Sideshow price in March is now on super sale at Go Hastings for $79 plus an extra 20% off!

So come this SDCC, I'm going to think real hard before I pre-order anything from Sideshow. If the figure is one of my absolute must haves and the exclusive is worth it, then I'll think about pre-ordering. Otherwise I will wait.

Where did mah45 find the KOTCS Indy for $55.00? I'd love to get one that cheap? Is it at Go Hastings for that cheap now? Please let me know. Thanks! :wave

Where did mah45 find the KOTCS Indy for $55.00? I'd love to get one that cheap? Is it at Go Hastings for that cheap now? Please let me know. Thanks! :wave

It was just an unbelievably lucky Ebay auction :mad: :

awesome pics, I just won an ebay auction for the Exclusive Crystal Skull Indy for $55. :thud: :blissy
But lost out on the Belloq with Idol environment that went for around $76.

https://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350368196404&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Perry

And the exclusive with fridge, no less! :(

Back