Statue Sideshow/Weta Original Balrog Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huge Congrats Josh.

This is indeed a wonderful piece. :rock

I'm so happy for you buddy. :hi5:

I know you are going to enjoy having him back in your LOTR collection. :wink1:

Congrats Josh, a truly classic statue which is an absolute must for a serious LOTR collection/collector. In your long search for this grail, can you give us an idea on much are they going for these days? Thanks, & enjoy!

Thanks! It was a must for me. I shouldn't have sold it the first time but I am thankful for the chance to get it again. He's going for about $1100-$1300. Sometimes higher and lower depending upon the auction or seller.

Nice pickup Josh, that was always one of the best ME pices available. Congrats on getting it back.
I hope if/when Weta does Smaug it has the same lvl of detail and presence.

Thank ya sir :duff I think it is. I do want Weta to do a larger one and make it similar to Jerry's Painting. That would be a beast. :rock

Thank ya sir :duff I think it is. I do want Weta to do a larger one and make it similar to Jerry's Painting. That would be a beast. :rock

the thing about Jerry's is that the background is 1:2 of the character to me. so you'd lose a lot. but it'd still be very cool for sure.

I completely agree. I think it is time for a larger Balrog and Jerry's painting is a pretty good model. I don't really care if it is SS or Weta that does it, as long as somebody does it!!

I'm with ya. Either one does fantastic work and so I'd be more than happy to give either one my money.

Congrats! :rock This still remains one of only two SSW statues I have never owned.

Thank ya sir! It's pretty awesome to have this in the collection again. I was lucky I had enough non LOTR items along with the RWOS PF to sell so I could swing this.

Back