Statue Sideshow/Weta Original Balrog Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
After selling mine a few years ago I was finally able to sell some things to gather enough funds to buy this from a fellow Freak. I have felt since I sold mine the collection had a hole in it and now I've filled it. Such a great statue and IMO there is no better statue made of any of the characters from Middle-earth.

Congratulations on getting your Balrog again Josh!! :hi5:

That's an AMAZING piece to have in your collection.

Thank ya!! Its really great to have this again. It fills a hole that I had in it for sure.

Here's one of the same photos uploaded to Flickr. Just trying something else other than photobucket.

IMG_8749 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

It certainly is an amazing statue and i love the fiery mane.....nice that you got him again

congrats josh, very nice piece!

2mzcunl.jpg

Fantastic Photos and statue!! Looks awesome - Congrats on adding it to the collection!! :rock

Thank ya sir!! Its nice to see this again in my collection.

That dead orc on the base is a nice touch.

I know! I love that. It is a subtle detail you'll miss if you're not careful.

Look at the cute doggie in the window!! How cute!! :lol

That's Tigger. She's my little girl.

It certainly is an amazing statue and i love the fiery mane.....nice that you got him again

He is an amazing statue. I really have no trouble saying this is the best Middle-earth statue made. Others are close but this is the king. The job on the mane is really well done with the blending they did. Thank you!! :duff

congrats josh, very nice piece!

2mzcunl.jpg

Thanks gags!!

She's cute. :)

Back