Sideshow: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Geralt, Yennefer, Eredin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate that trophy ! Much better without it :
Shoulder armor is wrong :
View attachment 559191
geralt-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-gallery-61e73bf3019f5.jpg
My Witcher 3 Collectors Edition statue looks better than that and it was half the price.

Phew... that monster head in his hand just saved me over $700 plus shipping. Now that money can go towards the PureArts statue that's soon to be revealed. Yens face looks nothing like her Witcher 3 face... like they really just went "ehh that'll do" and didnt care. Eredin is the only one that looks good but its not even a consideration at that price.

Phew... that monster head in his hand just saved me over $700 plus shipping. Now that money can go towards the PureArts statue that's soon to be revealed. Yens face looks nothing like her Witcher 3 face... like they really just went "ehh that'll do" and didnt care. Eredin is the only one that looks good but its not even a consideration at that price.
Eredin looks great.

Wonder if these still gonna be released this year and how final product looks. Have Geralt on preorder and don't want to end up with a hot mess.

Am I the only one who ordered Geralt? These are out for a while and haven't seen a single in hand image

Statue that big and it doesn’t have a lot of details like textures and skin pores? It’s like it’s from 2002.

Statue that big and it doesn’t have a lot of details like textures and skin pores? It’s like it’s from 2002.
Sideshow statues usually don't have super realistic features or paint. Of course it could be better but personally I love it as is. Witcher 3 art style isn't photo realistic anyway. Prime 1 ones are great but can't really afford them,not a fan of huge bases as well. My main complaint with this one is a pose, but it is what it is.

Lmao that's egregious. That's on par with the Dark Horse statues from factory.

Which, those actually can be saved with a good repaint. I've worked on a few of mine and underneath it all they have good sculpts.

This doesn't have the same capacity to be saved I think.

Got Geralt today. Overall I'm happy,l was expecting him to be smaller but very good size. Sculpting is great,facial paint is clean but basic. If some brave artist touches it,it can be perfect as facial sculpt is very good imo.As I'm a perfectionist of course I can find defects in basically everything. Collar has a very small paint chip which is annoying but what can I do, paid gazillion dollars for shipping and customs. Easy fix tho,but it isn't visible.
If you are a passionate Witcher fan and don't have 3K fro Prime 1 statues I think this is a nice alternative.
20221222_141835.jpg
20221222_141852.jpg
20221222_141631.jpg
20221222_140452.jpg
20221222_140235.jpg
Screenshot_20221222-140648_Gallery.jpg
20221222_140403.jpg

It could have been worse. Just an average sideshow. I got the whole line from P1 so Im not interested but for the price, its ok. Im interested how Yen and Eredin will come out tho.

It could have been worse. Just an average sideshow. I got the whole line from P1 so Im not interested but for the price, its ok. Im interested how Yen and Eredin will come out tho.
Yea if I had Prime 1 ones probably wouldn't bother. Sideshow one is definitely a good alternative for the ppl who can't afford Prime 1, overall I have no complaints,very clean work, which I like. Years ago I wanted Sideshow Man of Steel which is a horror compared to this Geralt. Happily I never wasted money on that Superman.

Back