Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "Low Stock Remaining" may be that, though he probably is low stock by now.

Just I've never seen this warning before: "Act NOW! Item reservation will expire soon. 1 minutes left on your reservation Item is only reserved in your cart for 1 minutes"

Seems unnecessary to make you feel you have to rush when you're checking everything's correct, and that you have the best shipping option, etc.

Thanks. :)

I was going to leave him, but the sculpt won me over. The tailoring looks really good too.

With Josey also looking good, it's a head scratcher what happened to Will Munny's sculpt.
They had that 1min warning back last December too. I'm not sure if it's accurate or not though. As for low stock, seems some took the "start of holiday shopping" pretty literally since it was NOT low stock all through Spook. Either that or they didn't count stock until it was over.

I hadn't realised until today that a pattern had formed with Sideshow's figures.

Clint's last three westerns were Unforgiven (1992), Pale Rider (1985) and The Outlaw Josey Wales (1976).

Sideshow now has to go backwards:

High Plains Drifter (1973)

Joe Kidd (1972)

Two Mules for Sister Sara (1970)

Hang 'Em High (1968)

Maybe another stab at the Man With No Name from either For a Few Dollars More (1965) or A Fistful of Dollars (1964).

Paint Your Wagon (1969) and Rawhide (1959-1965) seem unlikely, as is the oddity, The Beguiled (1971).

I hadn't realised until today that a pattern had formed with Sideshow's figures.

Clint's last three westerns were Unforgiven (1992), Pale Rider (1985) and The Outlaw Josey Wales (1976).

Sideshow now has to go backwards:

High Plains Drifter (1973)

Joe Kidd (1972)

Two Mules for Sister Sara (1970)

Hang 'Em High (1968)

Maybe another stab at the Man With No Name from either For a Few Dollars More (1965) or A Fistful of Dollars (1964).

Paint Your Wagon (1969) and Rawhide (1959-1965) seem unlikely, as is the oddity, The Beguiled (1971).

That's fine and all. Just not too many at once please. I'd rather they not rush and screw up a release plus even though his fans are mostly all older now, one more year here or there hopefully won't make THAT big a difference and MANY are having to watch spending now. Better not to have to miss and spend $500+ down the line.

That's fine and all. Just not too many at once please. I'd rather they not rush and screw up a release plus even though his fans are mostly all older now, one more year here or there hopefully won't make THAT big a difference and MANY are having to watch spending now. Better not to have to miss and spend $500+ down the line.

Just pointing out Sideshow's recent pattern, and what their western options are now.

It may be a while before they get back to westerns anyway, since there are so many other films for them to pick from.

For example, Where Eagles Dare has to be on their mind.

Just pointing out Sideshow's recent pattern, and what their western options are now.

It may be a while before they get back to westerns anyway, since there are so many other films for them to pick from.

For example, Where Eagles Dare has to be on their mind.

I've only dabbled with his war films. WED is it a classic?

I've only dabbled with his war films. WED is it a classic?

I love Where Eagles Dare. Even though it's chock full of historical inaccuracies I find it very atmospheric.
Where-Eagles-Dare-Vintage-Movie-Poster-Original-British-Quad-30x40_9cf1e90b-989f-4df0-b893-4b3...jpg

It also inspired parts of Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

There's a huge deficit of high quality Western figures in *any* scale really. I wouldn't mind if they revisited their old Western line (whatever it was called).

I love Where Eagles Dare. Even though it's chock full of historical inaccuracies I find it very atmospheric.
View attachment 672393

It also inspired parts of Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
Fwiw, it’s also Spielberg and Tarantino’s favorite WW2 film. It’s fun and totally bonkers and also has one of the best endings ever…

I definitely want a High Plains Drifter and would be great if we were to get a Mordecai as well!

View attachment 672394
View attachment 672395

Dead or alive?

I think Clint left the interpretation of High Plains Drifter ambiguous, but he said that the Preacher in Pale Rider "is an out-and-out ghost."

I watched Pale Rider again today, but I still have a hard time imagining him as a ghost.

The working theory for High Plains Drifter in my neck of the woods is the Drifter was a poltergeist. Or as someone here said, a Chindi. Navajo legend, but basically the same premise. He was all the unsettled rage and vengeance left behind when Jim Duncan was murdered, and buried in an unmarked grave. It makes sense. He also literally appears out of the ether, and disappears back into it. Right after the unfinished business is settled, and the name is chiseled on his grave by Mordecai. Mordecai says "I never knew your name". Clint says "Yes you did." It also is very telling that Clint's stunt coordinator (who resembled him) played the role of the living Jim Duncan whipped to death in the streets, but Clint (whose features are much harder and coarse looking) is the Drifter.

I will always view High Plains Drifter and Pale Rider as two sides of the same coin. One was out of unsettled vengeance, the other as righteous indignation.

That's my 2 cents anyway.

EDIT: Anyone here seen Carnival of Souls? Mary was a poltergeist in the film. An entity with unfinished business she hadn't settled. IE....she never really lived. In the world one second....vanished the next. I kind of see them as similar, despite one being in the old west and male, and one being in 1960 and female.

Last edited:
The working theory for High Plains Drifter in my neck of the woods is the drifter was a poltergeist. Or as someone here said, a Chindi. Navaho legend, basically the same premise. He was all the unsettled rage and vengeance left behind when Jim Duncan was murdered, and buried in an unmarked grave. It makes sense. He also literally appear out of the ether, and disappears back into it. Right after the unfinished business is settled, and the name is chiseled on his grave by Mordecai. Mordecai says "I never knew your name". Clint says "Yes you did." It also is very telling as Clint's stunt coordinator (who resembled him) played the role of the livign Jim Duncan whipped to death in the streets, but Clint (whose features are much harder and coarse looking) is the Drifter.

I will always view High Plains Drifter and Pale Rider as two sides of the same coin. One was out of unsettled vengeance, the other as righteous indignation.

That's my 2 cents anyway.

I've always found it easier to think of the High Plains Drifter Stranger as a ghost because the film has a weird quality. Pale Rider is more of a traditional western, but other characters ascribe supernatural qualities to the Preacher: Megan thinks he answered her prayer; and Stockburn thinks he should've been dead.

But Clint said the Preacher's a ghost, so he's a ghost. :lol

EDIT: Anyone here seen Carnival of Souls? Mary was a poltergeist in the film. An entity with unfinished business she hadn't settled. IE....she never really lived. In the world one second....vanished the next. I kind of see them as similar, despite one being in the old west and male, and one being in 1960 and female.

Carnival of Souls is a really good one. A movie that stays with you for a while afterwards.

I've always found it easier to think of the High Plains Drifter Stranger as a ghost because the film has a weird quality. Pale Rider is more of a traditional western, but other characters ascribe supernatural qualities to the Preacher: Megan thinks he answered her prayer; and Stockburn thinks he should've been dead.

But Clint said the Preacher's a ghost, so he's a ghost. :lol

Carnival of Souls is a really good one. A movie that stays with you for a while afterwards.
I thought I was the only one who really enjoyed Carnival of Souls. It has that experimental peer into a world madness feel. Great 60s film well acted. Highly underrated but I guess it's building a decent cult following now as it plays every Halloween on TCM (though usually very late). It is a pretty slow build but the payoff is worth it imo. I liked it a lot more than the supposed classic Suspiria (the soundtrack is probably the most memorable thing from the film. Well that and one of the worst things you could possibly jump into). I'm not a big gore hound though.

Pale Rider is playing tonight on Dish BTW. It's probably on YT right now but I prefer a slightly larger screen 😉

Last edited:
Crisis averted. 😁

A neighbour from further down the road just brought the parcel to me. No idea what the driver was playing at because it wasn't even next door where couriers sometimes leave them, because our house is numbered out of sequence due to some anomaly.

I can relax now. :lol

Crisis averted. 😁

A neighbour from further down the road just brought the parcel to me. No idea what the driver was playing at because it wasn't even next door where couriers sometimes leave them, because our house is numbered out of sequence due to some anomaly.

I can relax now. :lol
Thank The Lord you got your Preacher. :sneaky:(y)

Back