Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, not diggin the SS DH sculpt. I know Clint is known for his squinty eyes but the sculpt looks a bit like a caricature. Reminds me of a Gangsters Kingdom figure.
Maybe looks better with shades on. Im guessing the fig will come with sunglasses.

Yeah, not diggin the SS DH sculpt. I know Clint is known for his squinty eyes but the sculpt looks a bit like a caricature. Reminds me of a Gangsters Kingdom figure.
Maybe looks better with shades on. Im guessing the fig will come with sunglasses.
--

I too was thinking the head sculpt gives off a GK vibe.

The head sculpt by Redman was not too bad (better than Sideshow's), but the outfit is not that great though Sideshow's outfit looks far superior.

I think it looks pretty good too, but with sideshows production quality you've got to ask yourself one question 'do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

dirty-harry-sideshow-header-jpg.563875
Q4EP7HKX4M5U4NWLHMHJQAKWBI.jpg

CC1317AE-DF16-4639-AD5B-526440E96910.jpeg

Bought directly from customizer in 2015. Only had to change the gun, which had a skinny barrel. Was going to purchase the Sideshow DH, until I saw the head sculp.

I'll wait for a William Munny. Hoping for Josey Wales someday too, although with how much Sideshow drags ass with new releases it could be 3+ years from even being announced.

Look how long it took these two figures.

This DH doesn't impress me as much as the Blondie that was teased earlier. I hope SS can come through with this line or else it's going to be one expensive flop for them.

Looks really damn good for Sideshow. And much like with the upcoming Dexter figure, I'm ok with the sculpt having a slight caricature look to it when it captures the character so well.

It’s sideshow, I can’t recall any 1/6 paint job that was on par with their promo pics or even companies like Asmus, Threezero or even Blitzway (who themselves have quite a drop off from the promo pics). Interesting though that some actors just get their own official figure, Roger Moore, Stallone and now Clint. I’m surprised Bruce Willis isn’t getting into this, since he’s taking on so many roles a year now🤷🏻‍♂️

It looks ok to me,

I think people are conditioned to hate it just because it's Sideshow. Had this Harry been by another company I bet it'd get praised. Just have to see a production sample and then see what we think.....

It looks ok to me,

I think people are conditioned to hate it just because it's Sideshow. Had this Harry been by another company I bet it'd get praised. Just have to see a production sample and then see what we think.....
--

A fair point, but the reality is Sideshow over the years produced many disappointments in terms of design and quality where it didn't match the price.

Below is a picture of the head sculpt by Redman. Compared to Sideshow's version, Redman's version (IMHO) is bit better compared to Sideshow's.

Yes. I heard Redman jacked their DH headsculpt from a customizer (i.e., recast).

1645631031221.png

No hate from me but it’s a little too late since I already have the Redman version and the differences look only slight…certainly not night and day.

Last edited:
Back