Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1645735983878.jpeg

How MUCH?! Yeah…no. 😂 I’ll just be a bastard and stick with the Redman.

Sideshow must be smoking the Asmus wacky tobacky to be charging that much for what they’re offering.

I think this looks quite good. I still have the Iminime GBU trio, so no rush to PO. If the production figure turns out good I may pick it up. I'm glad to see SS finally making strides. They may still have some great licenses Beetlejuice, Big Trouble in Little China, Highlander, possibly Universal Monsters, and maybe even a small piece of Star Wars (unless those have all expired), so maybe they'll start producing figures I'll be interested in buying.

I'll definitely get this. Looks great.
I prefer hats as part of the head sculpt instead of seperate. Hate hats that sit too high or look too big. Like Indiana Jones, I have no intention of ever displaying without the hat on so why should it have all the negative trade offs that come with that.

Its a simply outfitted character and the outfit and accessories all look nice.
I expected it to be expensive, guessing the Eastwood likeness has cost them a fortune.

Agreed about the hat. I don’t really care that it’s not removable or that there’s not a second sculpt. I couldn’t imagine displaying him without his hat.

Ah, Sideshow. Once again, you charge a premium price (in this case bounty hunting $$$) for lesser-than content:

Can't remove the hat, no dirt washes whatsoever on the uniform. Grade I for imcomplete.

It looks pretty good, not coming with a base is silly though.

I'm probably going to end up getting it, but I will be waiting on production photos first.

Back