Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe we're going to get a licensed Man with No Name figure, but it's made by SS.

OGC.4d2df27816b207ad7beb53c7bbcc611f

Yes, meanwhile random forgettable characters from MCU and SW shows get great figures from HT. šŸ˜©

I'd settle for Three zero or Blitzway before SS.

Yes, meanwhile random forgettable characters from MCU and SW shows get great figures from HT. šŸ˜©

I'd settle for Three zero or Blitzway before SS.
Yepā€¦itā€™s flat out cruel that some random nobodies wearing caveman furs and Boba Fett helmets get the high end treatment, while we will be treated to a licensed Man with No Name figure that will end up looking worse than a 1/12 scale figure that you might find at, say, Target.

Iā€™m super excited for the prospect of this assuming they donā€™t muck up the sculpts. Iā€™ve been wanting a licensed Man with no Name 1/6 figure for as long as I can remember. Dirty Harry and ā€œBlondieā€ are a must.

Excited to see this. The poncho is looking a little too light colored, could be the lighting though.

I'm ready to preorder finally I can own a blondie or other character from those spaghetti westerns. Hope we see high plains Drifter too.

How many times have we seen a fairly decent prototype from SS, to only end up getting a Star Ace quality disaster ā€¦

Iā€˜ll wait for a production figure before pulling the trigger.
Bingo. Not preordering anything.

As usual with Sideshow, I'll wait to see the downgraded production version before buying anything. Not to mention they'll charge close to $300 for this.

Back