Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FE6lFHS.png

kUexkvq.png

TgFLugy.png

wcQK3Bo.png

WGtsFzF.png

YWbm3Zt.png

cGbER0R.png

5JoNzYr.png

Videos like that just make it more of a shame to see Sideshow not be able to match their prototype quality better. Even after being in the 1/6 game for almost as long as Hot Toys. Lot of work put into these prototypes only for them to get downgraded poorly once production hits. They increased their prices over the years but never bothered to actually improve along with it.

Philo and Kelly would be great, but they're about as likely as Sideshow crossing the Bridges of Madison County.

Josey is next. Likely Will Munny after that. Honestly, I think that's as far as they would go with the line.

:) ;)

Prototypes are hit and miss- some look great, others..
Too bad production pieces are far from what we saw on the protos.
I have more hope for the statues, though

The clothing on SS Blondie at first glance with the recent arrival pics look really nice.

I cannot tell but how does the head sculpt look ? I might need to get Blondie if it looks as good as the statue SS just show..

As for height, Does Blondie have the right Eastwood scale? Also, can Blondie get into the classic “ lean pose ?” :)

Back