Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as people are willing to pay JazzInc Starwars Diaroma, Batmobil, batwing, and hot toys large vehicles, I think the collector's community is still super healthy :). Price is not really an issue... space is :)

Last edited:
Goin' for the look at the end of the movie. Still fussing with it a bit and need some bags of gold. Leaving the pancho open so you can see the revolver and outfit better.

fkU2dfBh.jpg

sGwSPhqh.jpg

LNi0bxo.jpg

Goin' for the look at the end of the movie. Still fussing with it a bit and need some bags of gold. Leaving the pancho open so you can see the revolver and outfit better.

fkU2dfBh.jpg

sGwSPhqh.jpg

LNi0bxo.jpg
How does the sculpt compare to the video and production photos? From your pictures it's kind of hard to tell but doesn't look as detailed.

Got Blondie today. Also own Harry.

As a guy who owned both official Iminime/Cult King releases (DX Cowboy and the reissue with the Trio) this figure is a great substitute, although clearly a step down. Head is 85% there but is very specifically trying to nail that grimace from the graveyard scene that most everyone thinks of when they think Blondie - because of that, the Clint is there but obscured. The Trevor Grove sculpt (especially the unmasked) had a much stronger Clint resemblance, but I would argue that the Sideshow one still looks very close to that specific picture. It reminds me of that video a few pages back where the designers talked about getting the spirit of Clint and what people thought of when they thought of the character and not necessarily an exact photo-realistic likeness. Some will say that it is caricaturized and although I don't think that is wrong, per se, it glosses over the fact that this likeness is really trying to nail one kinda fuzzy image, not just doing an exaggerated Clint head. A repaint from a top-tier painter would probably help - the eyebrows feel off. Overall, the head is much better than Harry.

Rest of the figure - pretty good. Poncho is very thin, so it is easy to drape and pose. It doesn't have the realistic texture of the Iminime one but it drapes more realistically. Shirt is meh - needs some futzing to make work. Vest is good enough. Holster could be better. Boots are fantastic - plastic feet with fabric upper leather pieces, so you get all the benefits of a nice, sculpted boot without restricting ankle articulation.

Other Sideshow stuff worth mentioning - I love their hands with the pegs inside already so you don't have to worry about breakage. Hands also are specific to the character, so he gets a pistol-holding hand that actually looks accurate while holding his 1851 Navy - HT style hands never looked right holding it.

Really wish the base had a little more personality - even just a Clint Signature with a silver highlight.

This is a good figure. Way, way better than something like their Snake Plissken and I'd say a pretty nice step up over Dirty Harry, who I don't think was bad. If you are on the fence I would get it sooner than later - Harry is already sold out and this is a better figure of a more iconic character.

The pic above really gives the face a distorted look. Hope it's just the pic and not the figure.

The PF statues look good. Joesy wales! That is definitley going to be one I get after Blondie and preacher. I should have gotten Harry when I had the chance sadly.

Josey isn't surprising but great to see. I had the Velvet Morning one and it had a bunch of issues.

Although I really don't care much for Pale Rider as a film, I have to say that I am thinking about picking up the figure as this line continues to expand. At this point a William Munny has to be coming too.

Given the prices Dirty Harry is now hitting... I think anybody on the fence about "Man with No Name" may want to make a decision soon. If he sells out too, my guess is he will escalate quickly as well.

Philo and Kelly would be great, but they're about as likely as Sideshow crossing the Bridges of Madison County.

Josey is next. Likely Will Munny after that. Honestly, I think that's as far as they would go with the line.

Last edited:
Back