Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did not know that. Based on his description on their site he isn't to scale. I hope it is close. The plan is to display him with Tuco and Angel Eyes. Right now Blondie is on a Coomodel 27 and Tuco and Angel Eyes on standard bodies. I can add some height to AE, and Tuco should be slightly shorter, but I can live with it right now. If you are displaying him alone it probably doesn't matter.
Below are the standard Sideshow ankle joints:
1675832953207.png

And these are the Dirty Harry ankle joints:
1675833035923.png

It probably won't compare to the height difference you get with the taller Coomodel body though, so it may still not be tall enough for your needs.

The head sculpt definitely looks better in that video, particularly the paint apps. But that neck still looks bad. It would have been much better if they had used a necked head sculpt, then the neck beard would not look so off when the head is moved. Plus the neck looks too thick now.

The price is the only thing keeping me from ordering this. The hobby, with its rising costs, has finally passed me by.

Went ahead and just picked this guy up. I was futzing around with my Arthur Morgan yesterday and it got me hyped for another Western piece. I also looked at the Present Toys one and wasn't as impressed, so even with all the nitpicks, I'm still pretty hyped to get this guy in.

Definitely agree he's very overpriced, but I assume Eastwood might have had a little bit of push on that. Although Sideshow is also notorious for thinking they sell figures that warrant these prices, when they most definitely do not.

The head sculpt definitely looks better in that video, particularly the paint apps. But that neck still looks bad. It would have been much better if they had used a necked head sculpt, then the neck beard would not look so off when the head is moved. Plus the neck looks too thick now.

The price is the only thing keeping me from ordering this. The hobby, with its rising costs, has finally passed me by.
This is the chance for me to have a character I love for a decent price, officially licensed and not a copy of Cult King figure (done by Redman, Snake Toys or Present toys) . It has his issues? Of course, we know Sideshow weaknesses, that its not an outstanding figure, its overpriced for what you get and eventhought the actual economic context we are in ....... I WANT IT :LOL:

This is the chance for me to have a character I love for a decent price, officially licensed and not a copy of Cult King figure (done by Redman, Snake Toys or Present toys) . It has his issues? Of course, we know Sideshow weaknesses, that its not an outstanding figure, its overpriced for what you get and eventhought the actual economic context we are in ....... I WANT IT :LOL:
I'm really trying to cut back on this hobby and this figure is definitely a difficult one to pass on.

I'm really trying to cut back on this hobby and this figure is definitely a difficult one to pass on.
BUY IT. This Blondie is going to go up in price. There is no distribution in Europe due to licensing issues. You can always sell

It's only money.

Maybe weigh the enjoyment you'll get from looking at it against THAT and you'll have your answer one way or another.

BUY IT. This Blondie is going to go up in price. There is no distribution in Europe due to licensing issues. You can always sell

Both are good points. I do plan on slowly cutting back significantly on the hobby. It feels like I may have more figures still boxed up than on display, due to lack of display space... :slap

Guys how much is Blondie? If the figure looks as good as the SS promotional video, might need one. The only concern is does SS prototype ever match the production figures? The Dirty Harry unfortunately fell short and does not look close to their prototype

Guys how much is Blondie? If the figure looks as good as the SS promotional video, might need one. The only concern is does SS prototype match the production figures? The Dirty Harry unfortunately fell short and does not look close to their prototype
With shipping, $300plus. I believe.

Went ahead and ordered Blondie at SS. Will probably pay him off if they send a shipping soon email this month or next. Very excited with how it looks, I think he turned out great in their unboxing vid.

Guys how much is Blondie? If the figure looks as good as the SS promotional video, might need one. The only concern is does SS prototype ever match the production figures? The Dirty Harry unfortunately fell short and does not look close to their prototype

Went ahead and ordered Blondie at SS. Will probably pay him off if they send a shipping soon email this month or next. Very excited with how it looks, I think he turned out great in their unboxing vid.

So this one is a grail for me, and I'm ordered and fully paid up.
But...
I hate to say this, but I've been through all the videos and photos of Blondie since he was first shown, and I'm fairly sure that unboxing vid is the prototype head sculpt on a production body, and I think we're going to be disappointed again, just like with Harry.
This is just the kind of misrepresentation that always happens with Sideshow, and we all, myself included, just keep letting them do it.
I guess we'll find out soon, and I would gladly be proved wrong, but experience would suggest otherwise.
:monkey2

I'm fairly sure that unboxing vid is the prototype head sculpt on a production body, and I think we're going to be disappointed again, just like with Harry.
This is just the kind of misrepresentation that always happens with Sideshow, and we all, myself included, just keep letting them do it.
Sad but true..Hope this time is different but we know the saying:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice*, shame on me.​

*Hundred times

I went with the Present Toys Blondie. It looks like it will be pretty comparable to the Sideshow one for a lot less money, $169.00

Back