Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love Pale Rider, and this looks fantastic!
I hope the releases will be spaced out between Blonde and Preacher, need to get both but don't want to have to pick one over the other.

I have third Party Eastwood figures and I am happy, especially with Sideshows approaching 300.

Present Toys is absolutely killing it I must say. Just glad to finally have Eastwood figures and options.

The Pale Rider and GBU Clint looked really good in that video, thanks for sharing.

That's so funny how we all like different stuffs . . . the only one I am interested in is the "Dirty Harry" piece.

(* and if I DO go for that, I'll order through BBTS to reduce Sadshow's profits *)​

I might get Dirty Harry because "I feel lucky, punk!"

I own the 1/6 Dirty Harry from another company, but not this outfit.

The official sideshow figure prototype looks much better than all of these custom figure knock offs. Each to their own I suppose, but I have my sideshow order in.

The accessories look fine on the Sideshow figures but the Eastwood likeness is lacking, especially Preacher.

Probably would look okay on a shelf from a distance.

Honestly I think the Present Toys one for blondie is the best we’re gonna get for now

I think all of them look great. This board reached a new level of nitpicking when I saw comparisons of Robert Pattinson's forehead and jawline compared to a figure with rooted hair.

It's awesome to see Clint with his own figures. I'm definitley tempted in getting the man with no name as I have a good amout of points that the price is a good deal. But I want to wait and see how that and Dirty Harry turn out.

Back