Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished customising my Redman 'Good' after not being impressed by this Sideshow offering.

View attachment 573964

Documented the changes in the Customs forum here if anyone's interested in doing something similar.
Nice work! Definitely looking almost as good as the Sideshow one. Would be a good back up if you can’t get your hands on that one!

There's a new third party Man with No Name figure and it looks great.
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=101&product_id=3760
The seamless arms are a great addition.

f23a85fef48bf907ac8591ca8f0d40c8_1080x.jpg

They love milking those old Iminime Trevor Grove sculpts, that's for sure. It is nice to see continued interest in Eastwood.

With some work this has potential. The head is a little big and the hat a little small, but overall workable. Redman's only original sculpt as far as I know.
1.jpeg

Speaking of Will Munny, what ever happened to the set from Redman that went up for preorder back towards the end of 2019? Cancelled? I deposited for it back then but haven't heard a thing since.

Those are probably mostly the Iminime/Cult King's original figures in the promo photos, but Redman's original copy of the trio still look good enough not to need these.

(I put Blondie on a CooModel extra height body, and gave Angel Eyes ankle extensions, because Redman put them all on standard narrow shoulder bodies) .

The Present figures are a mish-mash between the films. They've also given Angel Eyes Blondie's snake gripped Colt Navy instead of a Remington. (Tuco has a Remington on a lanyard, but Redman also gave him an extra Navy to shove in his belt).

I see they have a pair of typical short hands and three pair of the forearms.
How does that system work? The forearms don’t seem to be up to elbow.
Are they useable with any other bodies from other manufacturers?
One Sixth Kit sells a few of those seamless forearms, I think they'll work with a lot of bodies.

I see they have a pair of typical short hands and three pair of the forearms.
How does that system work? The forearms don’t seem to be up to elbow.
Are they useable with any other bodies from other manufacturers?

It works like Hot Toys lightsaber arms. Many bodies have detachable forearms from the elbows.

It works like Hot Toys lightsaber arms. Many bodies have detachable forearms from the elbows.
Those in the picture appear to be lower than the elbow. And where wouldnt you need another set of forearms that end at wrist in order to use those short hands ? Im not at all familiar with what Hot Toys lightsaber arms are.

Attachments

• DE00DE3A-CF6E-4F98-88CA-3A9142AE024C.jpeg
    DE00DE3A-CF6E-4F98-88CA-3A9142AE024C.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 0
Those in the picture appear to be lower than the elbow. And where wouldnt you need another set of forearms that end at wrist in order to use those short hands ? Im not at all familiar with what Hot Toys lightsaber arms are.

The elbow is a separate piece of double joints, and yes there should be another set of forearms with wrist pegs for the hands.

This set from Worldbox should give a better idea of how the seamless forearms work.
3xwdJOf.png

Back