Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any more pics of the present toys figures out there?

Yes, there are a lot here:

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=385239&extra=page=1
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=385240&extra=page=1

b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg
b5.jpg
a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg
a4.jpg
a5.jpg
t1.jpg
t2.jpg
t3.jpg
t4.jpg

Oh wow! I actually had no issues preordering the Sideshow Clint due to price, but after seeing this I'm cancelling... this is amazing.

I still prefer my modified Redman Lee to Present Toys though. Something about his sculpt is just off.

This is my original Redman GBU Blondie and Angel Eyes, and their later For A Few Dollars More Monco. (Blondie is wearing Monco's double sided poncho):

50997140983_160bc3f580_o.jpg

The original Redman Tuco snuck in here:

51668448640_dc56395652_o.jpg

51676596288_a3e5e0e9ba_o.jpg

Blondie and Monco are on CooModel extra height bodies to get him up to 6' 3 1/2". Angel Eyes has long ankle pegs, and Tuco is still on the same cheap body they were all originally on.

Maybe this should just be a general Clint Eastwood thread instead of specific to the Sideshow line. Probably not really necessary to have two separate threads.

Always wanted Eastwood figures. Sideshow much like Hot Toys are going to be near 300 from now on....
I am glad there are "options."
I think the PT Toys version is fine as is the sideshow. I actually liked the Redman Toys also, but only ever seen photos. I THINK I have Eastwood in his White Coat from Redman. I cannot remember which Western it is from. Man with No Name I am guessing.

Always wanted Eastwood figures. Sideshow much like Hot Toys are going to be near 300 from now on....
I am glad there are "options."
I think the PT Toys version is fine as is the sideshow. I actually liked the Redman Toys also, but only ever seen photos. I THINK I have Eastwood in his White Coat from Redman. I cannot remember which Western it is from. Man with No Name I am guessing.

That's Blondie's first outfit from The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, when he's running the hanging scam with Tuco.

the-good.jpg

While the Blondie looks ok, I cannot understand why nobody can get the holster right? The color, shape, etc.

I don't see what people are preferring in this likeness, it doesn't look more accurate to Eastwood. The hatless head looks a bit better, but both have a short chin where Eastwood has a long chin, especially with the beard he had in TG,TB,TU. This head looks too squat, it should look longer. The Sideshow likeness is better.
4bdb6bf54c3770f44eb7dda59f24ef54.jpg

Back