Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure looks fine, but it's a dude in plainclothes and a gun.... $275?

Hair looks cartoony.

The blondie fig at least has an interesting outfit and multiple guns.

I don't get the negative reaction to these figures. If Hot Toys put up the exact same thing, I'm sure the reception would be much warmer.
The caricature style sculpt isn't for me but that has more to do with how Sideshow does their sculpt than anything.

If HT had done this, or even Threezero to be honest, it wouldn't look like that at all. Just personal taste and it's probably the most bareboned figure I've seen and they're charging almost $300 for it but again, that's a Sideshow problem.

Although I am not really into the comic book stylization of the sculpt, I would have PO'd the Man With No Name figure if it were a Man With No Name license with the hope of getting other characters. But since they are likely just one and done for each movie they are focusing on, I have no interest.

The figure looks fine, but it's a dude in plainclothes and a gun.... $275?

Hair looks cartoony.

The blondie fig at least has an interesting outfit and multiple guns.
Agreed, he should come with the yellow sports bag and maybe even the ski mask that Scorpio wears, those would be nice extras. A half eaten Hot Dog, without ketchup of course., would not go a miss either.

I like the Dirty Harry movies more, but he's just not as visually interesting as Blondie. Pricing the two figures the same, it feels like you get more bang for your buck with the cowboy.

It should come with two guns. He used two Smith & Wesson model 29 guns, one with a 6 inch barrel and another one with a 8 inch barrel. I don't know if it was supposed to be the same gun or not, but regardless, two versions can be seen in the film. Considering the price and lack of accessories, I think a slightly smaller 44 Magnum would be a nice addition.

$300 for some hands and a gun with no base either. :cuckoo:

Someone finally getting the Eastwood license should've been a big deal, sad to see it's not, but I understand with Sideshow being the one to get it, killed a lot of that enthusiasm.

So weird they went with the cartoony stylized look. Clothing looks ill fitting on the body too. Clint is tall and seemed pretty lanky in his 71’ outfit, this seems a bit baggy

I think the Harry figure looks okay, but there’s no way it should be $275. The sculpt isn’t my favorite, but the caricature look is what Sideshow seems to settle on frequently.

Harry is about $50 too much. I was looking forward to getting this, but not at that price. Maybe down the road, Sideshow will have him on sale or something. Honestly, the way things are going, I'll not be buying much 1/6 in the future -- unless the pricing calms the f down.

I would really have liked to see a base, maybe a tarmac textured road with a manhole cover or fire hydrant? It's the extra details that all help to make a figure and I would have appreciated some extra accessories as shells075 said.

Back