Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I see this, the more I like the Regular sculpt on this. It just fits the "come here, I'm ticked" pose better IMO.

The more I see this, the more I like the Regular sculpt on this. It just fits the "come here, I'm ticked" pose better IMO.

It’s a pissed, you’re dead look. The exclusive is the same, except he is really going to enjoy doing it to you. I think that is what makes the exclusive head so desirable. Thanos’ cockiness is showing. He thinks he’s invincible. And he’s taking delight in the destruction about to come. The finger just sells it. Come and get me! You’re going to fail but it’s going to be fun watching your feeble attempt to stop me.

Together with S&P Bishop and Cyclops.

31712045dx.jpg

31697200ul.jpg

the little foot gap is ok for me. See this only when the base is at head hight.

It’s a pissed, you’re dead look. The exclusive is the same, except he is really going to enjoy doing it to you.

Sorry, but read the comics. Thanos is not enjoying. He only want to reach his goals. Destroying someone is like killing a fly to a normal person. So the Reg head shows Thanos better in every way. He sees a fly to destroy and the head has the perfect look for this.

Sorry, but read the comics. Thanos is not enjoying. He only want to reach his goals. Destroying someone is like killing a fly to a normal person. So the Reg head shows Thanos better in every way. He sees a fly to destroy and the head has the perfect look for this.

Sorry, but you're wrong. Thanos has been portrayed as deadly serious and with a cocky smile in comics. Just look at the cover of Infinity Gauntlet 4 to see Thanos enjoying his power with a smile. Ron Lim would often draw Thanos smiling and that smiling portrait is based on his art.

Last edited:

Not sure what comic you read, but this is the face and actions of a guy enjoying himself. Also where the statue got the finger pose from.
main-qimg-f8ffc53d029d60e0e7da82b5203f6224-c

Not sure what comic you read, but this is the face and actions of a guy enjoying himself. Also where the statue got the finger pose from.
main-qimg-f8ffc53d029d60e0e7da82b5203f6224-c

Please read the comics. Not google picture search only. You can find some pictures of such a Thanos. But this is only a typical Thanos for people not knowing the comics.
But no problem. Enjoy your type of Thanos :wink1:

Please read the comics. Not google picture search only. You can find some pictures of such a Thanos. But this is only a typical Thanos for people not knowing the comics.
No wonder adult comic fans get a bad rap...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've been reading comics for over 30 years. Ron Lim loved drawing Thanos with an evil grin. It's in the Infinity Gauntlet and Silver Surfer issues he's drawn among other books. You should take your own advice and start reading.

It’s a pissed, you’re dead look. The exclusive is the same, except he is really going to enjoy doing it to you. I think that is what makes the exclusive head so desirable. Thanos’ cockiness is showing. He thinks he’s invincible. And he’s taking delight in the destruction about to come. The finger just sells it. Come and get me! You’re going to fail but it’s going to be fun watching your feeble attempt to stop me.

This actually makes me appreciate the Exclusive head a bit more now. Very well said, sir. :lecture

Back