Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's more to come. This isn't even close to shipping yet and already some of the peeps caught up in the hype wave are canceling. Wait until those that are on the fence have to get ready to shell out over a G when this is ready to ship....and they don't have it or are unsure if they really want to drop that kind of cash because money is tight. More conversations are inevitable.

With the waitlist getting shut down in minutes, there is more than enough people to pick up the cancelled EXs.

There's more to come. This isn't even close to shipping yet and already some of the peeps caught up in the hype wave are canceling. Wait until those that are on the fence have to get ready to shell out over a G when this is ready to ship....and they don't have it or are unsure if they really want to drop that kind of cash because money is tight. More conversations are inevitable.

A couple more payments for me and I can call myself a proud owner. lol

And people can keep on dreaming :lol

Let's see what the production version looks like. ...

Let's see what the production version looks like. ...

QC will be a HUGE issue on this MAQ. Especially with the price tag this piece is carrying. Even though I'm not picking this up for my collection, I hope that the production pieces turn out just like the proto.

QC better be on it ...otherwise my EX will go back. I'll have no problems doing that if the production piece does not meet my expectations.

QC better be on it ...otherwise my EX will go back. I'll have no problems doing that if the production piece does not meet my expectations.

That's my thoughts, but honestly, I think Sideshow has REALLY stepped things up lately. The 'misses' have been far and few in-between for me. *knocks on wood*

I'll be extremely disappointed if they break the trend here.

I'm not saying they will or won't, but I'm hopeful all goes well.

I need some advice guys, I am selling a few pieces of my newer pieces due to a bit of an emergency and someone has offered to buy my Thanos art print. I was not intending to sell it since I have my ex statue coming in next year but then again I was not completely happy with it. Don't get me wrong it's a great print but I can't fully get over the fact that it's not hand signed. My question is, how much would you guys ask for the print? I will not have to ship since it's local cash.

Back