Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You want what you can't have. If the EX was the serious head it would be in high demand.
Congrats on getting either version. It beautiful.

I respectfully disagree. The exclusive head is a must-must have for this. I would have gladly ordered a regular if it was the one included.

for now, there is absolutely no reason to order a regular. I will wait until it is "sold out" and put my name on the waitlist.

hopefully this gives me enough time to see what the quality is like in-hand and to see what custom heads become available. A smiling portrait is almost guaranteed and who knows, maybe even light up eyes.

Yes ... for those of us who couldn't get the exclusive ( me included) ... the Collector's edition is still awesome ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an incredible statue regardless of which portrait is used. No one in their right mind would say this piece looks bad displayed with the REG portrait. You can't go wrong with either portrait on this piece.

This is an incredible statue regardless of which portrait is used. No one in their right mind would say this piece looks bad displayed with the REG portrait. You can't go wrong with either portrait on this piece.

Right!

I respectfully disagree. The exclusive head is a must-must have for this. I would have gladly ordered a regular if it was the one included.

for now, there is absolutely no reason to order a regular. I will wait until it is "sold out" and put my name on the waitlist.

hopefully this gives me enough time to see what the quality is like in-hand and to see what custom heads become available. A smiling portrait is almost guaranteed and who knows, maybe even light up eyes.

I respectfully disagree....

I set my limit for any piece at $750. I have been collecting for 5 years and there are only 2 times that I made an exception. The purchases was for a Gentle Giant Babydoll and Prime 1's Batman Noel. This piece is another one and is incredible. It surpasses XM's Magneto which was something I always wanted in my collection. I got a regular which does not bother me - at least I did not miss out like the Magneto piece.

Yes ... for those of us who couldn't get the exclusive ( me included) ... the Collector's edition is still awesome ...

agree 100%. If I hadn't been lucky on Wednesday I'd definitely be ordering the reg right now. and I'd enjoy displaying it just the same. GL!

I kept waiting for the preorder email once I got out saw there was no exclusive option fill I found out it's sold out.

I Think even the regular edition needs the switch out head - the art print could have been the exclusive

I hope to get on the waitlist or something

not bad, but less good : )

Sometimes I feel they design a figure to work with the exclusive and then have to come up with something lame for the regular. The recent Wonder Woman PF with the exclusive shield comes to mind. Just awkward looking without it. Thanos just doesn't look right without the Grin. The ex should have been that left arm resting in the throne like we saw in the teaser. Then both could have had the grin head and none had to be non-smiling. :dunno

First time in a while Sideshow F'd up the preorder with no specific time ever given for the preorder to go live. I think that is what most people's issue is with. They didn't even get a chance to try for it.

Honestly, all it will take for me to be a happy camper is a custom grin head at this point, which there should be pretty high demand for. I was looking at the pictures on the product page. That body/armor sculpt is unreal, and if the paint holds, it's just something I can't say no to.

So there was no set time for the statue to go up for pre-order?
I thought maybe I just missed where it stated that.
I was at work and kept checking my phone any chance I could then I was too late when seen it was up for order.
Kind of a **** deal if there wasn't a time specified since most people work.

I think they should just upgrade people that ordered the Reg Edition to the EX if and when those become available.

Screw the Waitlist... give it to people that already placed an order. This gives more incentive to consumers to order the REG, why should we pay a 10% deposit when people can just sit on the sidelines waiting for free

I can also guarantee that this would ensure real sell outs and probably more demand for items that just sit on the website.

Cancel the waitlist for all exclusives. First come first serve on the REGs

I think they should just upgrade people that ordered the Reg Edition to the EX if and when those become available.

Screw the Waitlist... give it to people that already placed an order. This gives more incentive to consumers to order the REG, why should we pay a 10% deposit when people can just sit on the sidelines waiting for free

Sorry but snooze you lose

Back