Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys love him better with the black belt or the white belt?

I just noticed that they're providing both belts. AWESOME!!

He wore the black on the toy, and in the comic and cartoon. That being said for me the card art trumps all and I think the more white, the better, it offers a stark contrast to the head-to-toe black on Snake Eyes.

SS1.jpg
SS6.jpg

he looks way better than i thought he would...

fairly impressive overall .... i like that they included an unmasked head...

however he's overpriced by at least $50

I read the thread title as Shadow Storm, almost had a heart attack...

But this guy is cool too, he beat Optimus Prime in a statue I saw...

he looks way better than i thought he would...

fairly impressive overall .... i like that they included an unmasked head...

however he's overpriced by at least $50

yeah, I still wonder why it's so overpriced. The sculpt on the maskless head dosen't seem all that great. The nunchuk is a nice EX I guess.

ok, not 100% on this, but should his shirt be tucked in or not? the 25th anniversary figure has it un-tucked, but the card art looks tucked. which is it, just so i know?

And I'll agree, he does seem a LITTLE overpriced, but by, perhaps 20$. With his accessories, he could have been in the 80-100$ range, but Still, I'll cope and pay it.. I'm thinking i might use rewards points here....

WE are forgetting hee's got some new hands just for him, I wonder if his hands will ALL come with wrist pegs like the other figures on the new bodies....

ok, not 100% on this, but should his shirt be tucked in or not? the 25th anniversary figure has it un-tucked, but the card art looks tucked. which is it, just so i know?

Does it really matter? It isn't going to be hard to tuck the shirt in if you wanted to. You can display it how ever you think it looks better.

I love this figure but the $120 pricepoint does sting a bit. The extra HS is cool but at that price I don't think it warrants buying another to have it displayed "unmasked".

Looks good, I could do without the extra head sculpt, never going to use it.

I love this fig! Too expensive? Maybe.... Still gonna order him though!

Absolutely phenomenal looking figure!
I'm not much a fan of the first version of Storm Shadow (I prefer V2, and the black version overall) but this looks too damn cool. I agree that he's a little overpriced, I could do without the extra head if it means a $20 price reduction; it's a great looking sculpt though! Still, I'm going to try my best to get an exclusive, got to have the Nunchaku!
Outfit looks a few sizes too big, IMO.

It's actually very accurate to traditional Japanese clothing, more so then the original action figure.

Note that the narrow Prometheus shoulders are no longer an issue because of the large shoulders of the Surcoat, it goes to show you exactly what is wrong with the Pro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back