1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give me optimism Wor Gar, how do you know?

Reasons: Because its a trooper. Its an OT trooper. Its the 3rd most popular unique OT trooper after the storm and snow. HT seems to be entering a "Jedi" phase.

I know they will offer it. The question is: when?

If you have patience, you will be rewarded.

Reasons: Because its a trooper. Its an OT trooper. Its the 3rd most popular unique OT trooper after the storm and snow. HT seems to be entering a "Jedi" phase.

I know they will offer it. The question is: when?

If you have patience, you will be rewarded.

I am patiently waiting :) They can follow the exact path with the Snow Trooper release and have one OT and one BattleFront figure

802072f50cd25883c66756331ad65dbb.jpg

So i'm considering this one. What could HT do better ? He seems pretty good to me. Only negative is perhaps the single pistol.

Helmet alone could be improved a lot. Yet, having a couple myself, it's still a great interpretation from Sideshow.

I'm no OCD stickler, so it looks pretty good to me. Hot Toys won't do a base like this one, so that's a plus for SS. Weathering on the boots looks pretty good.

I've got a couple of extra guns from the Sandtrooper and other figures, so just getting the pistol is not a huge problem for me.

That pouch/pocket vest will need to be weathered. Unbelievable that they left that so pristine white, but the rest is dirty. Unless it was like that in the movie ??

Just got the $30 off 4th July code, so that gave free delivery and $10 off the price. So not a bad deal.

Says low stock too, so decided to pull the trigger.

Cost was about 10 dollars and took 5 minutes to make. Got a bag of moss with flat wood pieces, some plastic plants and the piece of wood from a cheap store here in Holland. Only the moss is real, the rest is fake.

Back