Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks...love the military figures and all their gear too, but the ninjas are just so awesome to pose.

Here's my Snake Eyes, his real base is someplace in my mess of an office.

100_4251.jpg

100_4250.jpg

100_4253.jpg

100_4248.jpg

ACI made a decent black one though I thought it was a little big so I never used it. but that was back when I put it on a Pro 1.0. Might work much better on a 1.2 or HT advance.

I missed out on the Sideshow Snake Eyes; I initially thought that there was just too much stuff on him, and the body was a bit too thin. I've been working on my custom snake eyes with parts from different companies, so far the top parts are working. I'm trying to see how I can use two single point harnesses to strap on the sheaths.

doodler_snake_eyes.jpg

Hi everyone, I have made another custom look to my Sideshow SE.
Let me know what you guys think of it:

Change 1: The Bandolier customization changed to knife holder. I repainted the knife to match his katana.
photo.jpg

DSC_3017.jpg

DSC_3021.jpg

Change 2: Moved the grenade pouches and tool pouch and changed the hip pack to a better looking ones
DSC_2987.jpg

DSC_2990.jpg

DSC_2984.jpg

Change 3: Added a metal decal to his visor just for fun

DSC_3010.jpg

Change 4: The boots is ACI boots dyed black (credit goes to ARROVVE) & the finished product:
DSC_2965.jpg

DSC_2976.jpg

DSC_2991.jpg

Thanks for looking

Back