Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if you can add a magnet to both heads saying if SS can't help. I'm sure they can at least for now. I'm still waiting on my response from them.

I wonder if you can add a magnet to both heads saying if SS can't help. I'm sure they can at least for now. I'm still waiting on my response from them.

oh I'm sure it just needs some grinding or filing, and the back just needs some filler and repainting, **** it, it I buy from them, then they can replace it. imo...

The car I was referring to is a late 60s muscle car I'm restoring. Any car new or old needs regular maintenance and as long as you take care of it, it should last.

I compared Rhino to my Thing PF and hes more massive but way lighter. Had Rhino been more like that, I think there would have been fewer QC problems and I don't think Ben is over 30lbs. More like Hulk com, though I do not own that one.
Price of gas raises everything, less weight less freight.

Nice! Muscle Cars ROCK!

No doubt prices rise. However, that doesn't mean QC should fall. SSC has to find a happy medium between the 2. Cracking statues that cost over $400 will not cut it. They will end up paying for that in the long run if this becomes too common.

Nice! Muscle Cars ROCK!

No doubt prices rise. However, that doesn't mean QC should fall. SSC has to find a happy medium between the 2. Cracking statues that cost over $400 will not cut it. They will end up paying for that in the long run if this becomes too common.

Car hobby is fun, expensive...

I agree with you on a medium for QC / price. I would rather pay more for quality of course, even if that means a higher freight charge. HOPEFULLY RWOS & Conan dio will be better. Given the stance is similar to Hulk com, I hope it will be.

That's the biggest seam I've ever seen, wow.

yeah it's kinda multiplied when you move it back and forth, but you can tell that it's not right. it just doesn't sit in there properly. think the magnet is maybe sticking out to far either on the body or the head.

30sfvkj.jpg

24xl3zs.jpg

3531ea0.jpg

while I've seen large gaps on many of my statues, most are livable or not noticeable the way they're displayed, but this is just horrible imo and the other head fits almost perfect.

Smh

Im sorry but this thing isnt one of sideshows better pieces. Quality isnt there

Agree, I think that's why I get so offended with pieces like this. I collected their product in the earlier days when I was wowed with the quality of each piece. You never know what they'll pull now. Sometimes you pick up a box and it feels like theres nothing it it.

Agree, I think that's why I get so offended with pieces like this. I collected their product in the earlier days when I was wowed with the quality of each piece. You never know what they'll pull now. Sometimes you pick up a box and it feels like theres nothing it it.

I can actually look past the weigh issue if the quality is in the up & up but sadly that's quite a gamble nowadays as well. :dunno

The quality of the sculpt is great he looks big and mad but mine has probs the ex head won't stay put and if you have cracks look at this one.They painted straight over the big one and left the hole

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

plus the base needs a paint touch up

That's not an oversight. That's negligence.

I am sure at some point this piece was seen together and it was decided on to ship it regardless.

Shame on you SS for throwing away profit like this.

Shame on you for bad QC measures on a piece that took since July 2011 to ship!

Shame on you for upsetting your collectors.

1. Poorly fitting seems
2. Cracks
3. Paint app issues
4. Hollow
5. Magnet issues

All at $400!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Mine is incoming. I hope I do not have these issues.:gah:

Last edited:
The quality of the sculpt is great he looks big and mad but mine has probs the ex head won't stay put and if you have cracks look at this one.They painted straight over the big one and left the hole

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

plus the base needs a paint touch up

sculpt is awesome, which is why I originally wanted it. Where's the quality materials, where's the QC for Gods sake.

Back