Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have to send a strong message to Sideshow, for these prices if they're not perfect, they are coming back for a refund.

That's the only way we can hope to get back the quality we used to get from them. :lecture

Mines getting packed up tomorrow!

We have to send a strong message to Sideshow, for these prices if they're not perfect, they are coming back for a refund.

That's the only way we can hope to get back the quality we used to get from them. :lecture

100% agree with you. :exactly: Mine will arrive Tuesday. If it's F'd up, I'll return it.

Stand your ground men!

100% agree with you. :exactly: Mine will arrive Tuesday. If it's F'd up, I'll return it.

Stand your ground men!

SEND IT BACK! We're not taking any more sub par pieces at inflated prices!

Yeah but then someone else will get the your return.We should accidentally drop the box in route to UPS.

Congrats to you guys who got this piece. Im not big on Rhino myself but I like the EX head sculpt better for some reason. Nice piece to go with Spidey though. Great pic by the way Electroshock.

SEND IT BACK! We're not taking any more sub par pieces at inflated prices!

I asked for a replacement already. I'm not picky at all. But this had too many issues for 450.00 shipped. So why should I take the one with issues? I will be angry if they have no replacements. But if they send me a replacement with no major issues I will be ok with SS. Even though I still don't agree on the premium pricing for a hollow statue the size of rhino. The base was even worst on rhino. It's the worst base I've ever seen. So light it's just weird to believe it's a statue....:lecture

this is a cool idea :exactly:

why not? :wink1:

55-2.jpg

if anyone wants to sell their ex let me know. My wait list still hasn't cancelled, I don't understand why.

Finally got around to opening mine yesterday. If mine has cracks I can't find them. I've looked at this thing from an inch away and can't find any. No paint issues either. My only minor complaint is the magnet in the EX head doesn't feel as strong as the one in the reg head. When I slide it in place it doesn't click in as tightly as the reg head. Guess I'll ask SS about that in the am.

Back