Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be costly and why would you modify It's weight? I know it's light but that's just how SSC has been producing their Collectibles for a while now, its obviously a financial decision for them. And even if you mod the weight how big of a diff will that make to a collector ? You don't see weight and for the most part these statues will just sit in one place for long periods of times. SSC products which actually had weight and not hollow are their classic products. For example my spiderman 1:1 bust is heavier than the new venom bust and Its not hollow. I know we would want a big piece like rhino to have weight like the original hulk pf but if its SSC way of keeping prices adequate for consumers than I'm fine with giving up a couple of lbs. Trust me I was surprise at the lack of weight on rhino when I picked him up but it's not a deal breaker for me.
1225616B-E260-4898-9B81-B9D13B70EE70-1469-000000A9C893836A_zps3070c5a3.jpg

Your custom venom is insane.

Had a look with the light of my phone up close. Can't see any right now, will have to look in sunlight.

With the wrinkles of his skin it's hard to tell what is or is not a crack :lol

I know Sideshow has figure out how to cut costs and pass that onto the consumer, (at 400 bucks it doesn't seem like it though) and I'll be holding onto my Rhinos for a while, I just hope if and at some point Planet Hulk comes he doesn't have issues like this. Fingers crossed...

Back