Sideshow Raiders Indy -- MASSIVE shipping error

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they tell you to keep them, I'll take one of them off of your hands (at a drastically reduced price, that is. :monkey3)

Though I would rather have an EX, I'd gladly buy one also. If they say you can keep them, which I doubt they will.

Call them up before they get wise and end up charging you if you "give them" away. Honesty is the best route.

Oh, that's why I got only one instead of two?:lol
But I thought I was going to get three, because I had two single orders combined and somehow that became (3) on my account page. Then the package arrived and there was only one. I sorted it out and another Indy is on his way right now. A friend of mine got the first one which he ordered through me, so he could get it before Christmas together with the new Indiana Jones Soundtrack collection box that I got him for a present.
Futzed it before sending it on as the head wasn't on right and the neck was backwards and other stuff, tying the stormflaps etc. can't wait to unpack him again!:whip

Back