Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Dang I already pre ordered this and now with these new sculpts I am very dissapointed!I ordered it for the ex head and that alone now this new one is awful! Is there any way I can transfer me 30 deposit to anther pending order?

Body of a goddess; face from hell.

And so, the Kotobukiya statue goes back to being the premiere Psylocke statue to own. SMH. I feel the same way too Akira. What a waste.

omgman-1.gif

Dang I already pre ordered this and now with these new sculpts I am very dissapointed!I ordered it for the ex head and that alone now this new one is awful! Is there any way I can transfer me 30 deposit to anther pending order?

They we give u a one time courtesy if your lucky

Sent from my iPhone please excuse any typos

Can I please buy the print off someone if they don't want theirs? :pray:

I sent SSC customer service a note asking if I can still get my $30 preorder fee back if I cancel my order since this was not the exact item I originally wanted to purchase.

We'll see what they say. I was super excited about this figure this year, but now am bitter because I no longer want/like it. At least someone else who is on the wait list who really wants it will now have a chance to get it if I cancel mine. :mad:

I was really considering cancelling her because I thought the old sculpt was to soft, to simple. I really like these new looks. Now instead of wanting to cancel I am very eager to get her in and looking forward to paying it. I also like that they smoothed out the collar, which bugged me before. I also like that the new blades look like the metal on wolverines claws, before they looked like cheap plastic and that bugged me too. Overall, very excited!

I sent SSC customer service a note asking if I can still get my $30 preorder fee back if I cancel my order since this was not the exact item I originally wanted to purchase.

We'll see what they say. I was super excited about this figure this year, but now am bitter because I no longer want/like it. At least someone else who is on the wait list who really wants it will now have a chance to get it if I cancel mine. :mad:

let me know how that goes b/c i might consider doing that. not really a fan of the new changes at all.

I like the new regular head. It's subtle in it's improvement.
However, the new ex head is crap.

Old = better
I was one of the few that was actually looking forward to displaying this statue with it.

5891065233_86c504ae64_z.jpg

New = Crap
I will not be using this head on display very much.

3001171_press02-001.jpg

you can just sell your EX head:rotfl

You guys who don't like the new head sculpts must be crazy. Sure the SS pics aren't great but what's new? She is beautiful! You won't pick her up for $299 after she ships. Cancelling is gonna cost you.

You guys who don't like the new head sculpts must be crazy. Sure the SS pics aren't great but what's new? She is beautiful! You won't pick her up for $299 after she ships. Cancelling is gonna cost you.

:goodpost: Agreed, those who pass this up will not find it at a better price later. These changes are for the better.

New reg is better, old ex is better.
I agree completely. However, both EX would be nice too. The old EX looks much more like how Jim Lee drew Psylocke, and that is what I was expecting here. The old reg head is somewhat like he drew her, but not quite. The new reg head will offer a nice alternative look. I sense custom heads in the future....

Last edited:

:goodpost: Agreed, those who pass this up will not find it at a better price later. These changes are for the better.

To each his own I guess. :( This is how she looks to me now. :dunno

PsylockeCassell.jpg

:lol you made me spit out my water

Anyone who doesn't like the changes to her face should be able to cancel their order without penalty. Don't accept shifting the NRD to another piece and don't let them tell you they will give you a one time courtesy pass on this item. It is not what you ordered. Have them cancel the order and refund your NRD. It's the right thing for them to do.

whether this looks better or worse than the original version is besides the point. What SS did here is unacceptable.

whether this looks better or worse than the original version is besides the point. What SS did here is unacceptable.

I will give SSC credit for doing the announced change rather then not doing it at all.

Exactly. This new ex head suffers from the same thing that I didn't like about the comiquette. It's not Psylocke. It's now just some random asian woman.

I wouldn't even give it credit to looking like an Asian woman. Someone earlier mentioned it looks like an exaggerated portrait of an Asian. I agree. In fact, it looks like one of those stereotypical WWII Japanese mockeries from war propaganda. It's insulting to Asian women and at the core does NOT look like Psylocke.

Jedah, it's almost as if the same artist who sculpted the comiquette did the revisions on this PF.

Ex head is scarrryyy!!! I say delay it another month or two.

Back