Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Its true to classic jim lee, i guess that what they were going for.
i liked the original. I like the new version i wish they didnt cheap out and do 2 heads simlar. I think the least they can do is acutally make 3 heads??!

one orignal (whitey version) 2 X Asian
The group shot looks freakin awesome

They gave her a more Asian look, looks great can't wait to get her at the end of the month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant wait to have it the Behind lookgs good to!
PSY.jpg

Is it just me or do the swords look like actual metal now before they were def sculpted but now they look like they have a shine anyone else notice this

I know what's bugging me about the new portraits. It looks like her eyes are painted a gold/brown color. I always thought they were a light purple color? However, when I do a google search, most of the pics comes back with no iris colored in for her.

The comiquette eyes are a light purple color. Maybe that is why I like it so much.

Anyone know what color should they be?

Threw these together to make it easier to compare the old and new sculpts. Old Reg > New Reg, New EX > Old EX for me.

screenshot20120215at725.png

screenshot20120215at727.png

Thanks Darren. It also looks like they altered the cut of her suit towards the neck. Old suit had a wider neck that blended into her collar. New suit has a narrower cut that doesn't blend as well into her collar, IMO.

I know what's bugging me about the new portraits. It looks like her eyes are painted a gold/brown color. I always thought they were a light purple color? However, when I do a google search, most of the pics comes back with no iris colored in for her.

The comiquette eyes are a light purple color. Maybe that is why I like it so much.

Anyone know what color should they be?

images

images

Threw these together to make it easier to compare the old and new sculpts. Old Reg > New Reg, New EX > Old EX for me.

Yeah the original EX head just had so much attitude & aggression. Something that is always lacking when it comes to female statues. I do like how the tone down the crease around her neck.

I love both of the new sculpts. But looking at the new reg head they really need to nail the paint app. Especially with the blush.

eww, new ex looks like a manly alien. Both reg looks same to be...just about.

thanks darren for the pics.

I think it would be sweet if Sideshow sold a base that would allow you to put all 4 together like that on one base. I believe that they all have a single peg holding them up, so I wouldn’t think it would be too much of a problem with alignment. Possibly Colossus might have 2 pegs, but I can’t tell from the pictures. I know if they have 2 pegs you run into problems with alignment from statue to statue but with only single peg it should be easy. I would pay to have a base that holds all four like that.

300117_press09-001.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I think it would be sweet if Sideshow sold a base that would allow you to put all 4 together like that on one base. I believe that they all have a single peg holding them up, so I wouldn’t think it would be too much of a problem with alignment. Possibly Colossus might have 2 pegs, but I can’t tell from the pictures. I know if they have 2 pegs you run into problems with alignment from statue to statue but with only single peg it should be easy. I would pay to have a base that holds all four like that.

300117_press09-001.jpg
[/QUOTE]

yea but cyclops should be in on this too...

can't say i really like the changes. i like the original headsculpt and the color tones.

Back