Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

looks good but i would have rather have the 2 different styles. She still looks great.

Still lovin the new head sculpt better than the previous. Still not feeling the EX face sculpt; old or new.

Yeah the team set at the end is SICK looking!

Beautiful!!! It look awesome all together !!

300117_press09-001.jpg

The team is coming together rather nicely as a whole. Good to see it is uniformly 1/4 scale too.

Finally! She looks SOOO much better with the new headsculpt

300117_press09-001.jpg

dammit, that team set makes me want her! maybe i will try to pick her up after all!! dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: btw, do u get charged the nrd if u are on waitlist? what happens if u dont get one?

Obviously a longshot but if anyone wants to transfer their EX order, let me know!

Woooooooooooooow... disappointed.
New regular head looks soooo lame.
Ex one looks soo similar to the reg...

Money saved. Screw you, Sideshow :monkey4

dammit, that team set makes me want her! maybe i will try to pick her up after all!! dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: btw, do u get charged the nrd if u are on waitlist? what happens if u dont get one?

No you don't get charged NRD for a WL order.

Not sure why I'm not as impressed as before with the new pics/specs. I think she looked great at Comic Con but just not feeling her that much.

Guess that's a good thing - no temptation! :D

I still don't like the excl face... and now I even don't like the regular anymore
and is it the lighting or something? the color of the fabric seems a lot darker then on the previous one...

well, I'll see if she's nice in person... if not, byebye... also, if she suffers from any bad things like goggly eyes, paint flaws or whatever, it's also byebye and no replacement... I'm quite fed up with SSC

:lol:lol:lol

I don't know what to think now. I thought the head they showed at Comic Con looked real good, but these heads are different from anything I've seen to date. I saw the unpainted ones on Trevor's site and the sculpts look great. I think the paint job leaves a little something to be desired. The new heads make her look more Asian than the original heads, which isn't a bad thing because she is Asian in the comics (well English and then Asian by way of a body transfer) it just doesn't look right from those pics. Maybe it will grow on me. :dunno

Still hoping that SSC decides to do something about Colossus outfit. It still needs some more tinkering.

This is what I was expecting, but nothing on the Sideshow site matches the painted portrait at the bottom.

Edited: The bottom pic is the proto that was shown at Comic Con.

DA_Psylock.jpg

Back