Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Oh, I'm not saying it's a major issue...it's just something that'd drive me crazy personally. Anyone who can look past it wins in this case, as I believe it'll turn out to be a beautiful print!

You've ruined it for me, now I can't look pass it... :)

accept the upper left side of the cape is too exaggerated. If that was not there, the print art would look fine.

Oh if it's wind blowing around it, the entire cape would be higher. The physics is way off.
I guess to me it might be a little weird but not bad enough to where it would bug me.

You've ruined it for me, now I can't look pass it... :)

tumblr_n7gmpbI8tT1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Just go back in time and don't read what I wrote! :lol

Unframed did not come up yet.

Edit - Now they are up.

Cheers for the links. What is the problem with sideshow and the links for these prints?
Constant issues! It never seems easy to find these damn prints.

I completely forgot about these going on sale until a few minutes ago. Thought unframed Vampirella was in stock but turns out I got put on the waitlist.

I had to go through the email to get to the links for unframed prints.

I've managed to get all the prints I wanted so far without much fuss, but this time I struggled to get the Batman. I really find it crazy that you need to fight with the correct route to get the unframed versions, whereas all routes should take you to the option.

So far I've got the King Hulk, Skaar, Sentinel of Gotham Batman, Superman, Daredevil and Spiderwoman. They only one to elude me is the Wonder Woman, was on the wait list, but looks like that ships sailed!

I will no doubt keep fighting the fight and try buying more of these. Really find them excellent quality for the price.

Looks like Deaths General and Vampirella are waitlisted for the unframed version

The only one I wanted and didn't get was Kier. SS cancelled my wait list without sending me an email or anything. I just happened to check my account one day and saw it was cancelled. :mad:

Batman on wait. Guess he was popular.

Last edited:
Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Jumped on the unframed batman as soon as it went up. Horrible thing was that the first time around I didn't put any reward points towards it like I wanted to, so I had to cancel and reorder :lol you could imagine the scramble

Are you all sure they're on waitlist? Still says pre-order for me.

Are you all sure they're on waitlist? Still says pre-order for me.

They'll say that, but if you add them to your cart you'll see that it's a wait list reservation you're placing. They won't change the official page for another day or so.

Back