Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Do people like this new version of Batman better than the Sentinel of Gotham print?

I do like it better with the full color. I did not like that the Sentinel of Gotham was a glorified pencil sketch. A very nice one at that, but I want something with color to match WW and Superman. After this Batman I may be done buying Sideshow prints for a while. I mainly wanted the DC trinity.

Cool cool. Any chance they'll be releasing a Cap and Red Skull?

Yep. Framed Batman ordered. Now I have the trinity complete and look forward to displaying them together.

I'm just not in love with the Batman print so I think I'm gonna pass.

I'm not buying any more framed. I'll wait until Monday. I'm still not sure which one(s) I'm really interested in getting yet anyway.

750 ES Batman

400 ES Demithyle

500 ES Vampirella.

ES doesn't matter much to me, but I do find it funny that they're so intent on raising them sky high. :lol

Yeah, they have gone way up from the early days of 200. The prices seem a bit high for these edition sizes, but Sideshow hates leaving money on the table or seeing it go to eBay so quickly.

Back