Sideshow Pitch-In Card

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if I read Dusty's post correctly after the New Year we should have it right? :D

Fantastic! Just like everyone else here, all my family and friends would LOVE to give me a GC for Sideshow. And it's always the same: sorry, SS doesn't have GCs. You'll just have to get me something else. :(

Think of all that money that could have gone straight to Sideshow! If it indeed does end up happening, Sideshow will be raking in the dough! Guaranteed!

A true gift card would be a real money-maker for SS. Remember, many GC balances go unspent. This equals free revenue for SS.

Yeah, I would think it would be a money maker. It would help me add some stuff to my Christmas lists.

Maybe its just me but since this thread helped remind SSC and bring their efforts to light I think all of us in here just earned a free one right? :D

:yess: :hi5: :yess:

Gonna run out and tell Santa that from now on this is all I want for Christmas.

Me too. Matter of fact my wife was just asking me what I wanted for Christmas and a SS gift card was the first thing that came to mind.

Back