Sideshow needs to hire this Guy.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
His name is Chuck Needham

Ultraviolet

Cowgirl Nancy (Sin City)
nancycover.jpg

Selene ¼ scale
seleneII.jpg

He's very talented but I don't see Jessica or Milla in the headsculpt, maybe because of the paint, because Kate looks awesome unpainted.

He's very talented but I don't see Jessica or Milla in the headsculpt, maybe because of the paint, because Kate looks awesome unpainted.

I agree 100%. The painted sculpts dont look good imo, but Selene looks great.

I would still rather have Andy back.

a) The Ultraviolet Milla looks great

&

b) That is not supposed to be Jessica Alba in Sin City, that is the Graphic Novel version.

He does good job.

I would also like for Helder to sculpt for Sideshow

His name is Chuck Needham

Ultraviolet

Cowgirl Nancy (Sin City)
nancycover.jpg

Selene ¼ scale

If this looked like Alba I'd be all over it.

But I dont think sideshow needs to hire a sculptor....they just need to hire better factory workers and Packaging engineers...

I think he may have offered them all as kits at some point.

I recall seeing WIPs of all of them on SF and/or Clubhouse... :monkey1

EDIT: .. and Chuck is friggin awesome. Im surprised he;s not a household name as a collectibles sculptor yet

Chuck's work is really nice. There are plenty of garage kit sculptors who can bring the goods. Look up some of these kits. I own all of these, but have yet to get them painted so I don't have pictures to post.

Kobioshi Kits: Lucky Star

Tower of London: Franky

Tower of London: Slave Girl

Resin Crypt: Cosmic Queen

Resin Crypt: Dream Genie

Back