1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really cool review. I should have had mine back on the 11th, but somehow the dumb@$$es at the UPS facility 3 miles from my house scanned the box wrong and sent it all the way back to Portland, OR. It should be here tomorrow now. Hopefully it’s not going to all banged up from all the extra travel.

Thanks a lot buddy. I hope detailing fingernails will become the rule for all manufacurers. Tiny details that really enhance realism.
m.

Best I can do to show the finger nails have the highlighted arches under the nails. Vey impressed with the overall attention to detail on this guy.

View attachment 436168

I was prepared to dismiss this as a weird asgardian post, but since he brought it up, they do actually look too dark in some pics.

If you see that, it means there might still be a trace of hope for your brain...

...too bad... :-(

Hey guys! Just put my review up. Check it out, especially if you're on the fence about ordering or even curious about it:

Just opened mine, after a looooong week at work and.... broken top of the back pack. otherwise I am super happy with how he looks in hand. it really is a nice blend of Ep 3 and Ep 4. I may try to track down another head to put on my General Kenobi from back in the day.

If anybody wants to dress up their stand I have a few of these toppers ready to go.

205AD871-BE7C-4B80-8E65-AB17D5D92886.jpeg

Back