1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received the sand topper today from Cocoboloboy. Very cool. Thanks, brother. It looks great.

If I wasn’t hampered with only one arm from shoulder surgery I’d be able to put it and him together.

Thanks for the fast shipping man! Love the stand.
Now why couldn't a mass-producing company add a base topper????

They are not Cocofied. :D

Here’s a couple more stands I did for peeps.

5A0729FD-60AF-4FC7-ABDE-58D8678CD4DB.jpeg

6D4BFC35-CAB9-40F5-81BE-6E767CE0A8AC.jpeg

I just picked up my first two Hot Toys figures with TLJ Rey and ESB Hoth Leia earlier this month, and they were nice enough that they convinced me to splurge on Deluxe Boba Fett and Mythos Obi-Wan as a Christmas gift to myself.

I'm a newbie to stuff in this scale and so I'm not savvy to the finer discrepancies in detail between Sideshow's work and Hot Toys', but I'll be goddamned if that Mythos Kenobi ain't probably the coolest "toy" I've ever laid hands on. (And thanks to Display Heroes for the lightning-quick turnaround on getting me a display topper for Ben!)

IMG_9716.jpg

I just picked up my first two Hot Toys figures with TLJ Rey and ESB Hoth Leia earlier this month, and they were nice enough that they convinced me to splurge on Deluxe Boba Fett and Mythos Obi-Wan as a Christmas gift to myself.

I'm a newbie to stuff in this scale and so I'm not savvy to the finer discrepancies in detail between Sideshow's work and Hot Toys', but I'll be goddamned if that Mythos Kenobi ain't probably the coolest "toy" I've ever laid hands on. (And thanks to Display Heroes for the lightning-quick turnaround on getting me a display topper for Ben!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=535Zy_rf4NU

Back