1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear you were disappointed. The body on mine is extremely loose, but with careful balanced posing, I can get some cool results for grabbing some shots. Once it's balanced on the stand it displays well. I just really like the look of this figure so much I'm willing to endure the shortcomings of the loose body. I did leave feedback for Sideshow about it.

Looking at the two Mythos figures (Kenobi and Fett) and how well they are rendered gives me great hope for the Skiff Guard Lando....just hope the base body is a good one!

Great pics:clap
I like the look of the figure so much will probably pick up, and not even a fan of the character. Although, depending, Boba will be a nice addition to the Mando group. And am willing to try shoving some silicon aquarium fix or other into joints to see if it helps, if needed. (Nothing can be as bad as the Hasbro ATST joints which literally collapse. It's kinda embarrassing watching the thing keel over.:lol)

Anyway I was pretty impressed with the SSC Jawas and Obi-Wan Mythos is on order. Sideshow seems to do great details if not bodies.

This wasn?t the only thing putting me off. The helmet is too small, the kama too long, the cape didn?t drape well, the rocket boosters were way more loose than the body was, the wire was sticking out of the kama (it even pierced my finger twice), the stand was useless and barely held the figure in place... too many flaws for that price.

Have to agree with that stand being 100% USELESS. It wasn't until I put this figure on a generic stand that I truly was happy with him.

Back to waitin' for HT Jango HURRY UP HT SHEESH:
R.

One more shot for the night...

Hunting at dusk...

MYTHOS FETT 033.jpg

Issues or not, it's one of my favorite figures.

I was able to see the pics, Jedibear. Very cool. I do like this figure; the joints on mine aren’t as loose as they are on some apparently. I had him standing on my desk for several weeks with no stand at all, and never had an issue.

I was able to see the pics, Jedibear. Very cool. I do like this figure; the joints on mine aren’t as loose as they are on some apparently. I had him standing on my desk for several weeks with no stand at all, and never had an issue.

Yeah... same with me. Mine was perfectly fine. Stands up in any pose, holds weapons... no problem. Joints are all good. I guess I just got lucky.

Hi I gave in , and finally bought the figure , now I've had all the hot toys boba fett even 1/4. to me he the best looking one . This guy is really really incredible the pictures do not do it any justice, he has for sure the best helmet , and I was the one complaining before about his helmet and I cancelled my pre-order because of the pictures did not do it any justice but man was I so Wong . The legs are not to bad.

Hi I gave in , and finally bought the figure , now I've had all the hot toys boba fett even 1/4. to me he the best looking one . This guy is really really incredible the pictures do not do it any justice, he has for sure the best helmet , and I was the one complaining before about his helmet and I cancelled my pre-order because of the pictures did not do it any justice but man was I so Wong . The legs are not to bad.

https://i.imgur.com/IJQCBhG.jpg

Is there a chance the production pieces projected for this fall fixed the joints? I want a Mando companion price and ROTJ and ESB Boba lack the western vibe this one brings. The joints concern me though :/

Mine is still a work in progress, not sideshows but too cool of a design to not try and emulate.
02787c1dc8416fb1ff8128d27f3ff56e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So I re-bought this piece with the intend to build a hybrid using a few Hot Toys parts (not many). The body is from HT, as is the cummerbund and helmet (ESB Proto, makes a world of difference).

While I?m not 100% satisfied, this is very close to it. I may revisit the tunic at a later time.

I think I am missing a knife for the back of the belt. He had two knives, right?

Anyhow, here he is:

So I re-bought this piece with the intend to build a hybrid using a few Hot Toys parts (not many). The body is from HT, as is the cummerbund and helmet (ESB Proto, makes a world of difference).

While I?m not 100% satisfied, this is very close to it. I may revisit the tunic at a later time.

I think I am missing a knife for the back of the belt. He had two knives, right?

Anyhow, here he is:

Oh he is nice. You did a great job. I was thinking of doing the same thing but I noticed that the armor on the Mythos version is smaller than the regular so I am trying to find a way to work around it

Back