1/6 Sideshow Mythos Boba Fett Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ended up getting this one recently. While I'm not as impressed with this one as I was with SS Obi-Wan Mythos figure, this is a solid figure. There's a lot of display potential as most of you already know. Not a fan of the floppy body, but the accessories are super cool. I did a few modifications to mine; removed both wires from the skirt and the poncho. Also removed the poncho from the armor. Used the water treatment technique to position the poncho the way I wanted to. And changed the knife and holder to the opposite leg. I was going for the look seen on the comic cover. I might end up picking up a second HT Boba Fett (the Deluxe version) and use the HT figure with some the Mythos accessories and deluxe accessories.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_2955.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2955.jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 555
  • fullsizeoutput_2957.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2957.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 551
  • fullsizeoutput_2959.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2959.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 543
  • fullsizeoutput_2950.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_2950.jpeg
    357.8 KB · Views: 541
If any one is on the fence and would like a deal on this Brian’s Toys has a sale using code 2020BLACKFRIDAY. You can snag this for $199 shipped.

I?ll wait for the inevitable Hot Toys version thats actually canon and appears on screen. Same with Obi Wan.

awesome pic Coco! Not gonna lie, the recent Mando episode made me want to snag this guy and just buy the eventual HT Morrison sculpt to pop on this. As cool as it was to FINALLY see Boba do something (let a alone use a gaffi stick which I don't think we've ever scene really used), I wasn't digging the whole Fryer Tuck look with armor :lol Either way, looks like the episode made many other ppl on the fence grab one since it's on WL now. I'm sure SS will make it back to a full PO like they've done with all their current SW 1/6 figures.

Last edited:
Thanks, guys! Yeah, he’s a cool looking figure. Kinda frustrating to get posed so he’s not one of those that’s fun to take down and change up from time to time. I may change him up one more time for the permanent stand I’m making for him and call it good for a while.

awesome pic Coco! Not gonna lie, the recent Mando episode made me want to snag this guy and just buy the eventual HT Morrison sculpt to pop on this. As cool as it was to FINALLY see Boba do something (let a alone use a gaffi stick which I don't think we've ever scene really used), I wasn't digging the whole Fryer Tuck look with armor :lol Either way, looks like the episode made many other ppl on the fence grab one since it's on WL now. I'm sure SS will make it back to a full PO like they've done with all their current SW 1/6 figures.

Back up for PO. I'm on the fence between this and the 40th Anniversary ESB.

Thanks, guys! Yeah, he’s a cool looking figure. Kinda frustrating to get posed so he’s not one of those that’s fun to take down and change up from time to time. I may change him up one more time for the permanent stand I’m making for him and call it good for a while.

As much as I like this figure, gotta agree here. It's got that loose body and a lot of futzing is needed with each successive pose. But it looks so good, I don't mind the work!

Back