Premium Format Sideshow Michael Myers PF - a real possibility?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentSurfer

Good Enough Never Is!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this on Facebook. Two of these have become Sideshow PFs. What are the chances we'll get the other two?

This was not posted by Sideshow. It was posted by a fellow Jason fan.

522210_353550868014322_100000782355901_855659_220212617_n.jpg

I damn hope so. Been long overdue. Hopefully it will be faithful the the original Myers. But if we can't have that one, please base it on a specific Myers look from one of the original series and not a "Generic" looking Myers.

Saw this on Facebook. Two of these have become Sideshow PFs. What are the chances we'll get the other two?

This was not posted by Sideshow. It was posted by a fellow Jason fan.

522210_353550868014322_100000782355901_855659_220212617_n.jpg

Wow very interesting. Looks like its done by the same artist. Can this mean we will get Michael Myers and Leatherface? :horror looks like all 4 are meant to be the same display. :yess:

never know, depends on if sideshow gets the licensing ironed out

I think they already have it. Why would the artist do the art for Myers & Leatherface if they don't have it already? I hope one of them shows up in spook.

This would bring me out of my semi retirement. A new Leatherface with apron and Michael Myers? Bring it. It would also prompt me to go buy the not-so great looking (pose wise) Freddy to go along with them.

Hmnnnnnn.....:blissysmi:blissysmi:blissysmi

I really hope that happens, though I read in their Q&A that it wouldn't be this year.

Wow, I'm now very tempted to pick up Freddy and Jason just in case we get Michael.

Wouldn't mind an Evil Dead Ash or an R.J. MacReady while their at it.

Oh man MacReady would be the bomb. They interviewed that artist in the new sideshow experience section. Apparently he does a lot of horror art so this could just be a red herring.

i dont own a SS PFs @ the moment but come Oct i will have the freddy, i will make my mind up then on if i will collect em..im wondering how the paint job will be considering lots of people who are fans of HT and EB give ____ to the paint jobs by SS. time will tell. either way these will sell sell sell

Back