Sideshow Marvel vs series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need a classic Iron Man Vs. Dr. Doom dio! :lecture

lifc100_lifeinfourcolors_clip_image017.jpg

:clap:goodpost: This dio is long overdue from Sideshow.

Juggernaut vs. Colossus
Cable vs. Deadpool
Daredevil vs. Kingpin
Spidey vs. Green Goblin
Hulk vs. Wolverine
  1. X-Men vs. Apocalypse
  2. Archangel vs. Apocalypse
  3. X-Men vs. Magneto
  4. Cyclops vs. Sinister
  5. Wolverine vs. Magneto (with Wolverine getting his adamantium ripped out)
  6. Cyclops vs. Storm (probably not popular enough to get made, but it would be a grail for old-school X-Men fans)
  7. Daredevil vs. Bullseye
  8. Spidey vs. too many to count
  9. Captain America vs. Ironman
  10. Hulk vs. Thor
  11. Marvel Zombies dio
  12. Silver Surfer vs. Thanos
  13. FF4 vs. Doom
  14. Hulk vs. Ironman

This line has gone way down hill with character choice.
The Marvel vs. line has become Sideshow biggest failure in my opinion. Their R&D department really should go back to the basics, remember how popular the line was when they first started, and do some self reflection.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who really digs the Thanos dio than? It's not really a VS dio, but I think it's awesome. Also the Planet Hulk dio is very well done imo and although not having the DD VS Pun (classic) dio I think it's really underrated. The fight is really dynamic and the base is awesome.

The line has suffered the day they replaced the Gore Group/Viggiano. These guys are simply the best, but regrettably they can't(?) do it all. For now we get their amazing talents focused on the maquettes. Keeping my fingers crossed that they don't get switched over any time soon, or at least until some major characters are addressed.

It's also getting worse because they are moving from dynamically posed dios that tell a story to 'stand around doing nothing' dios. If you are going to do that, might as well go for the bigger scale PFs/comiquettes or even the Bowens.

i use to love Dios, but sideshow kind of ruined the recent ones =/

Back