Sideshow Life Size Darth Vader Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BurningRage those pics look amazing. Tempted to hit the preorder button - I suppose time is on my side for now this is open es correct?

Anyone who has this bust, does it fit in a BESTA?

I have the unmasked head and shoulders in one, but the mask and stand doesn't fit. I just remembered the new release is one fully masked bust, so it definitely won't fit.

This piece looks spectacular!!! Kudos to all of you who own this collectible. :clap

Just opened the box and it's amazing. Way nicer in person then any pictures I have seen.
I'll give a better update when I have some time off 6 days until I go home.

Congrats! I've been debating getting this. I'm still unsure. No worries bud. It's good to hear someone else happy with it.

Apologies for poor lighting and iPhone camera but you get the idea. Its a nice bust but obviously accuracy isn't all it could be. The cape is made of a thicker "plasticy"material. Nice addition though.
View attachment 288932View attachment 288933View attachment 288937View attachment 288938
in your opinion is it better than the 1st bust?
I can get the new one or the old one for good price and I don't know which one to choose.
if the new one is better than I will get it instead and save some money

In my humble opinion, if I were to display Vader with complete helmet on I would go for the newer one I'd say.

cmon.....pics? opinions? screen accuracy??? cmon....why is this thread so dead? did only 5 people buy this?

I'm not sure how impartial you would take my opinion but I was kinda meh about it when I saw it at NYCC. It was nice, but I was expecting better? High standards I guess. It is of course look like Vader and doesn't have any serious problems like their PF trooper helmet so it most likely is a properly idealized helmet. I doubt it's accurate but I wasn't around take a look. It certainly didn't look asymmetrical if that's an issue for you. Personally I would prefer going with a esb quasimodo set.

I'm not sure how impartial you would take my opinion but I was kinda meh about it when I saw it at NYCC. It was nice, but I was expecting better? High standards I guess. It is of course look like Vader and doesn't have any serious problems like their PF trooper helmet so it most likely is a properly idealized helmet. I doubt it's accurate but I wasn't around take a look. It certainly didn't look asymmetrical if that's an issue for you. Personally I would prefer going with a esb quasimodo set.

what is quasimodo set?

I'm just looking for peoples impressions and such. kinda like how is normally is. generally, if SS or HT releases anything Vader, it is a hot topic. this thread is on life support and more importantly it was a never has been.

Life size busts are a niche collector market. You're not gonna get the thread traffic of pfs and 1/6 figures.

Back