Sideshow Din Djarin Life-Size Bust (The Mandalorian)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4E723218-D6DB-4A97-8A79-5EBCC7179BAC.jpeg
74FE352C-317F-4D1C-8AD2-45A832965D68.jpeg
3660F5FF-8CB3-475A-A753-4A75DC5DA7A6.jpeg
10DC75E7-B326-4C9B-8C75-FAFEAC431317.jpeg
E09DEAC3-0192-433B-9C9C-5F269CE2813D.jpeg
5E4875A8-8FDC-4739-A35A-584E9EDBFD88.jpeg

PC Jorge M.

This is up for preorder. $1550 and released in November-February. Less than a year wait time is great! I'm probably buying this, looks very nice in the pics. Also happy to see it's Fiberglass. On the negative side the base does look a little cheap.

Looks even better in the in-person photos. The promo shots did not do a good job capturing the actual finish.

If Sideshow can actually deliver with this, it might be the best representation of Din Djarin you can buy.

Looks even better in the in-person photos. The promo shots did not do a good job capturing the actual finish.

If Sideshow can actually deliver with this, it might be the best representation of Din Djarin you can buy.

Yes sir, I'm liking what I see. I'm probably going to hoard as many points as I can before I start losing them and throw them all at this. I had been considering the possibility of a full life size but I love that this bust includes his full upper torso and is much more practical in both size and price.

I had no idea this piece was revealed prior to Celebration so walking towards the Sideshow booth, I could already see this piece from a distance and boy was I getting excited. I have to admit, in person the tilt bothered me. I actually asked one of the exhibitors if it was intentional or was the bust placed on the stand crooked. After staring at it for a while with the boba fett bust behind it, I'd preferred a jetpack. But I understand the choice of the rifle to distinguish it. It also allowed for the ammo belt which is a nice detail. I also loved the mudhorn signet. It would be great addition to anyone's collection but I'll probably hold out for another rendition or an updated boba fett life size bust with the new clean suit.

I had no idea this piece was revealed prior to Celebration so walking towards the Sideshow booth, I could already see this piece from a distance and boy was I getting excited. I have to admit, in person the tilt bothered me. I actually asked one of the exhibitors if it was intentional or was the bust placed on the stand crooked. After staring at it for a while with the boba fett bust behind it, I'd preferred a jetpack. But I understand the choice of the rifle to distinguish it. It also allowed for the ammo belt which is a nice detail. I also loved the mudhorn signet. It would be great addition to anyone's collection but I'll probably hold out for another rendition or an updated boba fett life size bust with the new clean suit.

How did you feel about the chrome paint in person, accurate to the show or not?

How did you feel about the chrome paint in person, accurate to the show or not?
I'd say its pretty close but not perfect. In low light situations, I can see this is accurate to the show. But there were outdoor scenes in the show that the beskar seemed shinier almost "chrome" like. The photos above are pretty accurate as to how it looked in person. That is with a lot of interior lights in the exhibit hall on it. So it is not a "shiny" chrome paint but it is a step up from the old iron man mark II life size bust and silver surfer comiquette that many went to get custom chrome painted to make it shinier. With that said I would have liked it to be a tad bit shinier especially when the light hits it on certain angles.

What a massive step down from the prototype. Should expect nothing less from s**tshow collectibles. My $120 black series mando helmet has a better paint app.

Back